MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2839 results found
-
Ugin eye of the storms EXILED devoided creatures like mycospawn. BUG
Ugin eye of storm exiled DEVOIDED creatures with his trigger. They have devoid so they have no colors, how can my opponent exile my mycospawn with this tirggeer?
2 votes -
Discard
Game starting out and making me discard when i have available lands to play. Does not even give chance to play land immediately wants me to discard. very aggravating when playing against fast moving decks please fix this
2 votes -
The game consumed all my time while it was opponent's turn to use Heliod's ability and there was no action available for me to take.
The game consumed all my time while it was opponent's turn to use Heliod's ability and there was no action available for me to take. It ended up automatically conceding on my end when I absolutely had nothing to do.
2 votes -
No ability to mulligan
I was logged in to a Cube match and I tried to mulligan and I couldn't drag cards. It skipped my ability to mulligan with a timeout. I repaired files and it worked.
2 votes -
Remove Foundations from MidWeek New Set Constructed Formats
Remove Foundations from MidWeek New Set Constructed Formats. The MidWeek event is now almost entirely Foundations only decks. It kills the entire spirit of Set Constructed.
The sets can function on their own. With Friends, I've created where we can play either Foundations LANDS ONLY or any Standard Land. Otherwise, all cards must be from the new Set Constructed.
2 votes -
Card randomly appeared in my deck that was not in my deck list
I know this is a complete shot in the dark but I was playing a ranked standard match and in my opening hand the sorcery card "Final Vengeance" appeared however just before the match I had edited the deck removing all copies. After the match I went into the deck editor to confirm that all the copies were in fact removed and surprisingly all of the copies were. I have no idea what happened or why I saw the card in the match but I thought it was incredibly strange. I unfortunately dont know if I can replicate the error…
2 votes -
Explanation text for affinity rule
For example, "Claws out" has no explanation in the app for "Affinity for Cats" in the starter deck "Cat Attack". I had to search the Internet to learn what that meant.
2 votes -
player cheating.
player "duan" (idk the #*****) cheater, i was rocking in-game, suspiciously the animation like "surrender" appears on-screen when i was about to destroy his cards pff, shame on you.
trust me, i know things :)
check my duel guys 5 min ago.2 votes -
Loading, Please Wait...Screen of Death
After the last couple of updates, I've not been able to get into the game/app. I get stuck on the Loading, Please wait....screen. The only thing thats gotten me into the game/app, is an uninstall/reinstall. You close the app and its game over, it wont open again unless you uninstall/reinstall. Very time consuming for a 4+ GB game. Please fix this.
2 votes -
Lower price of Phantom (because that's what it is) Powered Cube Draft to realistic prices
Powered Cube's price is crazy high for a phantom cube draft. Literally you get better rewards IRL at most events that have powered cubes than on Arena. Also, it was previously priced lower, so it's not like you can't do it; frankly, it's just not enjoyable to play Powered Cube when the stakes are so much higher, and it stifles creativity—every pick you make when the draft price is that high, you're forced to think about the economics of the game, instead of the gameplay. Each potential "do I pick the more enjoyable card?" is balanced against losing 1500 gems…
2 votes -
Apple pencil
Please fix the Apple Pencil bug where it now auto highlights cards magnified. Before it would act just like a finger, now it just stays zoomed in on whatever you tap, unless you tap the "board". Very annoying to deal with and the Apple Pencil is my favourite way to play magic when I’m not at my PC. Please fix soon.
2 votes -
Dwalin Weaponmaster bug
Dwalin Weaponmaster hone counter was wrongly displayed
2 votes -
Bo3 Sideboarding is so buggy. It makes Bo3 literally unplayable
It won't let me sideboard and click on cards or drag them into my deck. Sideboarding screen can also be glitched and all the cards turn white and you can't read them. Sideboarding has been a huge issue on Arena for a very long time. When is this ever going to get fixed?
2 votes -
Emrakul is OP
Pls ban Emrakul the Aeons Thorn! There are only 1 card the can destroy it in the game! Pls print more Emrakul hate cards ! 🙏
2 votes -
product suggestion
On this board you can't really see the opp clock because of the light in the background. Need to change the color of the clock or move it in some way for this board
2 votes -
milling does not work
whenever i play a card with a mill effect, the mill was ignored and the clock was automatically running out while the other effects resolved normally. very brutal gameplay bug.
2 votes -
rigged platinum draft
Why do you start getting bad RNG in drafts once you hit Platinum? Cards that don't synergize in the packs being passed to you—even when you're picking open colors—plus stupid mana ***** or mana flood; drafting from Platinum onwards feels rigged, i hope
I hope the RNG designers get fired and the shareholders of this ****** company—with its cheap mobile client—Leave their garbage work behind.
2 votes -
algorythm
I have been playing Arena since Beta. I used to grind Mythic every month for at least a year. Upon the release of one of their sets recently (around the time of Lorwyn Elipsed) I started to notice a major difference in gameplay. It became much more of a coin flip rather than skill or actual top decking. I started noticing, mind you I only play Brawl for the most part, that even with 100 card decks if someone was playing blue, they always opened with mana drain/counterspell. If they were playing black they always had thoughtseize. If they were…
2 votes -
Grief etb does not work
I used fiend Artisan's ability, searching Grief. Grief etb discard ability does not triggered.
2 votes -
Turn Ending Immediately After Casting Food Chain
In two separate games, after casting food chain in my main phase 1 and having multiple creatures on the field to sacrifice to make mana (one being my commander Rocco, Caberetti Caterer) the turn just ends on it's own without allowing me to combo. Neither time did I click pass/or enter (I'm on PC win11) to pass priority or end the turn.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?