MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2839 results found
-
Ashnod's Altar
Ashnod's Altar takes to long to use. I could not cast my torment of hailfire to it full effect. I was trying to cast it for over 60. It used all my creatures. But selecting them 1 at a time with the altar took so long that my turn timer ran out. I thought it would just auto finish but instead it refunded all the sacrifices and ended my turn.
2 votes -
multiversal incursion and prismari
when i create copies of prismari, once the stack gets large the game slows and eventually forces a draw.
2 votes -
In Full Control Titania ability not able to be responded to by owner
Launch MTG: Arena
Join cube draft and draft a Titania deck
Play Titania in full control and see the trigger to her ability is going off without passing priority, which is simply not how MTG works
2 votes -
Failed to trigger - Behold an Elf
In The Hobbit Limited Open Draft One, Elven Passage did not trigger for me to Behold an Elf while I had Wood Elves in play. See screenshot attached. Please let me know if you have any questions! I would like another entry or gems for reimbursement. Thank you.
2 votes -
Don't destroy the lore just to follow the trend
Hi,
I play MTG since 90's and it was cool to find characters' features according to the story and its lore.
I read the Hobbit and I am reading the last book of the Lord of the Rings, I can promise you that there are no black dwarves at all, same for elves or similar.
Their features should be as they were in the story, no more, no less.If the story happens in the middle Age in China or Japan, it makes sense to have people with Asian features and no white people.
If the story happens in Africa,…2 votes -
UNFAIR DEALS
How come when I play an opponent they play the same three cards every game. But when you deal cards into my hand you can't deal me any of the same f****** cards at all. You give me f****** s*** to play while the opponent gets the same f****** cards every single time. F****** cheaters man
2 votes -
REPETITION
constantly playing against the same users EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! players start matches the. NEVER PLAY THE GAME!!!!
2 votes -
Mastery pass award for 4 tarkir packs was earned but not awarded to my account
I earned 4 packs of tarkir via mastery award. Tracker shows O achieved it but they were never awarded
2 votes -
Mixed Up Draft Pack unpickable
During a mixed up draft Pack two pick three roughly the pack selection was locked in place at the last card. This threw the draft.
Log captured directly after the draft ended.
2 votes -
I queued for a ranked Standard game and got matched against someone playing Timeless.
I was playing ranked matches in Mythic with a numbered rank. I changed decks, clicked Play, and got matched against a Timeless deck instead of a Standard deck.
This bug has happened to me a few times in the past, but this time it actually caused me to lose Mythic rating. I’m currently trying to finish the season with a numbered Mythic rank, so this is particularly frustrating.
I also create content on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/sakeops
The incident can be seen happening live on my stream from September 15, 2026, so there is video evidence of the match and the rating…
2 votes -
The system skips my priority
I cast bulk up on a blocked creature of mine, and then wanted to cast it again for its flashback cost. The mana was available.
Instead, after the trigger from my Coruscation Mage was put on the stack, the ability immediatly resolved and the game moved to damage, causing my creature to die without being able to deal enough damage to take out the blocking creature.2 votes -
Annoying orb trading process
Usually when I buy the mastery pass I already have earned all the orbs and trading them one by one is too slow and annoying. It takes a lot of time and it is for the art of some cards I don't know I'll end up using. It would really improve my experience if I could select the ones I want, or an option to select all of them, and then send the array to make a single trade
2 votes -
Michealangel the Improviser sneak effect
When playing Micheal Angelo the Improviser through their sneak effect. They were successfully able to deal damage buy I was not prompted to place a creature or land from my hand to the battlefield. I had both available during a pivotal moment in the game.
2 votes -
Offer Pinky Pie or other My Little Pony Cosmetics as an option again
Offer Pinky Pie or other My Little Pony Cosmetics as an option again for a limited time
2 votes -
Walk with the Ancestors Misspelled
This card, as show in the picture, was with wrong space between the letters.
2 votes -
Difficulty when trying to remove cards after mulligan
iPad,
I usually have to make 5 or 6 attempts to remove one card after a mulligan, it seems to be that dragging the card is causing the zoom in to trigger - or possibly dragging too close to the library stack while trying to get it to the other side of the library.2 votes -
Tamiyo, Inquisitive Student
For some reason, Tamiyo, Inquisitive Student doesn’t consistently transform into Tamiyo, Seasoned Scholar when I draw my third card in a turn. The transformation doesn’t always trigger as expected.
2 votes -
Bug in MTG Areana
Destroy spells no longer working bug?
1. Downloaded the game last night and destroy spells have not been working.
2. On PC I have played several games where both myself and my opponent have cast spells that would destroy a creature but the game does not register that the creatures were destroyed.
3. For example in my last game, I cast "Fell" a sorcery spell that simply states "destroy target creature" I double checked that there were no cards preventing a creature from being destroyed, and the game gave the opponent an option to respond which they did not take,…2 votes -
Unable to manually tap
I was attempting to cast together as one on my opponent's kitesail larcenist. However, even with auto tapping off, full control, and manually tapping all six lands that I wanted to use, Arena still insisted on sacrificing the treasure against my wishes to increase the mana type count on together as one to five instead of four, which eliminated the purpose of casting it to save my creature in the first place, ultimately costing me the match. Please create some way to override this in the future.
2 votes -
Repulsive Mutation
Instant Repulsive Mutation played with x=0 does NOT counter the spell, although I have a creature with power > mana opponent could spent.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?