Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2847 results found

  1. Snuff out

    Twice tonight I could not cast snuff out, once for life with a watery grave and a undercity sewer on the field while my oppenent had a shredder and 2 shock lands. once while I had 4 mana and swamps, was unable to cast it either way. First one cost me the game, second one I was behind but it was possible I could come back. Uploaded logs of both games.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. HUD/Card Viewer only highlighting card boarder, not inspecting any cards.

    HUD/Card Viewer only highlighting card boarder, not inspecting any cards. Cannot bring up any card info or its mechanics descriptions. Vital if you do not know the mechanic (Haste, Lifelink, etc) or know how the card works.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. gnashing of teeth exile for second choice even if the card doesn't say it does

    Gnashing of teeth does not say for the second choice : exile if they would die this turn. It does only say that for the first choice of -5/-5. I sent the log. Opponent used it on my fearsome goblin pair and it did go direct in exile while he also killed another unit with -1/-1 choice.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    4 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Gathering Local Files

    This absolutely sucks major shite. I have uninstalled and deleted every single file related to Arena because of this issue. I have reinstalled a completely fresh install. I open it up, do literally anything, and Arena crashes, and when I try go back in it then proceeds to "gather local files" for 40 minutes, lets me in, crashes, then gathers local files again for 40 minutes.

    I meet system min reqs, plenty of space on drives, and I do not ***** 50%< on any of the hardware when running it.
    It is, as far as I am aware, not a…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Game froze after beginning update whilst in match. All buttons gone but could see hand.

    I was in a traditional draft and had just started a match. The mulligan and keep buttons were gone from the HUD whilst I was trying to select them. I closed the client and reopened it and it began downloading 1.4gb of game files. By the time it was finished I had conceded the game and i had a defeat banner.
    The game didn't begin downloading until the second time I opened it, it hadn't checked for the missing files before allowing me to start a game.
    I would like a refund for my draft entry in gold or gems…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 weeks and still cant update and play the darn game.

    its been 2 weeks since the hobbit update and i still cannot update the darn mtg arena game. i shouldnt have to reinstall or use outside help to update the game.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I couldn't cast Consign to Memory to counter storm trigger

    The opponent played their turn for minutes (Ruby Storm in Historic) and I was the one who lost my time bank because I had to manually let each their spell resolve. I was waiting for Grapeshot to counter the storm trigger but they kept on playing other spells until I timed out and then cast Grapeshot while I was unable to respond with my answer (Consign to Memory) in hand and available mana to cast it. It is very unfun to click resolve every time they play a spell with their turns lasting so long and me timing out and…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Upkeep Triggers Skipped and Cant Select Blockers

    In a pick 2 Hobbit draft, I had Chief Warg's Company on the battlefield. The game skipped the trigger to create a token every time. The opponent continued to attack, and I was unable to select any blockers despite also having an Ordinary Bear on the field, the attacks just skipped to damage.
    I lost the game as a result

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Client lost connection in the middle of a ranked match

    Lost two ranked matches because the game just randomly lost connectivity

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. MTG Arena is Unfair, No One Should Be In There

    I am tired of building the same basic decks as everyone and only winning when it doesn't actually matter. I will spend so much time, getting to platinum for it to rig matchmaking and the decks to where I lose just when it seems like I am about to make progress to get me to buy more gems. I have spent money before and that seems to be the only time I win regularly. Do only streamers get to Mythic or will any actual customers be able to play as well as the really are? It shouldn't be a big…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Taking Legitimate game actions still timing out

    Taking legitimate game actions towards actively winning the game should not cause you to time out.

    I was playing a competitive brawl game as Bard, King of Dale against Terra Bradford (Urza).

    The Terra player was essentially tapped out (could not pay for smothering tithe) and had stolen my Bard, so was drawing two cards for every Gleaming Splendor action, causing Smothering Tithe to trigger twice and create 4 treasure (I had an Elspeth token doubler on the board as well.) So I could pay for another gleaming splendor draw and force him to overdraw.

    The game decided that it…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. bug draft

    Hello, this is the second time in two days that Arena has frozen during a Premier Draft match, causing me to lose. My opponent’s timer starts running as if they were taking too long, but when the timer runs out, everything freezes. When I restart the game to try to get back into the match, Arena won’t open.

    I would therefore like to request a refund of the 1,500 gems.

    Thank you, and I hope you can resolve the issue.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Other player exiled card and all other cards by that name with The End. No shuffle or card draw for me.

    Was playing Standard Competitive. Other player used The End to exile Youthful Valkyrie and all others in my deck and graveyard. There was no shuffle or card draw for me.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. rigged game rigged draft

    An example of how the game rigs matches in draft
    The opponents' hands and draws are a perfect response to my hands and draws, in an absolutely blatant way.
    I have attached images as evidence.

    I play a scry on turn one with Giant's Boulder, and on turn two my opponent plays Master's Councillors to mill exactly countering what I left on top.
    What a coincidence! Right?

    The other two losses were funny. Every time Rhovanion Rampager came down on the curve—a creature that leaves another one on the battlefield when it dies—the opponent ,curiously playing red, answers with Pinecone…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Attention à vos signelements et à ca que vous dites lors des sondages!!!!

    Bonjour,

    faites extémement attention au nouveau sistéme de signalement de comportement mit en place derniérement ainsi qu'à vos commentaires lors du sondage suite à la résolution et du sondage qui en suit, si vos commentaires sont bien trop honnête et si vous avez l'idée de dire ce qu'il se passe réellement sur le jeux, vous en payerez le prix!!

    En fonction du joueur que vous signalez et si vos commentaires sont un peu trop critique, votre expéreince de jeux devient un véritable ENFER, le jeux vous fait perdre de façon humiliante en truquant la pioche et en vous opposant des…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Opt with Alania divergent storm

    I played Opt with Alania on the battlefield and copied with with gifting a card to my opponent I got to scry 1 card but then I didn’t draw a card on both triggers

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. All lands

    Allá f****** lands in The hand!!

    How am I supposed to play like this? It hasn't just happened once—it's happened more than five times. I don't know what they're tweaking with the algorithm, but it makes me not even want to play competitive mode or the Hobbit Collector event.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Declare blockers

    I was not able to declare any blockers and therefore lost this draft match…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. YOU HAVE BOTS PLAYING IN DRAFT AND PLAYERS WITH READY MADE DECKS IN DRAFT EVENTS.....LAWYER ,FRUAD ,

    it is obvious that there is no random to the shuffler 1, 2 the moment a money transaction happens on this sight it automatically pits the player against a favored bot or player ...there is NO POSSIBLE WAY THE DECKS I AM SEEING WERE BUILT IN A LEGAL DRAFT SETTING ITS JUST NOT POSSIBLE.

    your frauds'
    scammers, thieves,

    and now you reek of Disney Land Pedophiles bank roll

    LAST 3 sets have been ALL PROMO TRASH

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories