MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2852 results found
-
Scrolling on Mac has been broken for years, and never fixed
As multiple sources show (like https://www.reddit.com/r/MagicArena/comments/u47dfi/am_i_missing_something_or_is_the_macos_client/) and despite the questionable closing of similar reports (https://feedback.wizards.com/forums/918667-mtg-arena-bugs-product-suggestions/suggestions/50835080-scrolling-doesn-t-work-on-mac), and of course in my own experience of many years with MTGA, scrolling has never worked on macOS. You cannot scroll in the store as the most minuscule move on the wheel/trackpad will jump to one end or the other, leaving as the only option to try to hunt for the dark-on-dark scrollbar and drag it, same when browsing card in the deck builder, even though the arrows are an acceptable, but not comfortable, workaround. You would think that such a simple…
2 votes -
Thanks!
Riddles in the dark—a challenge worthy of Middle-earth! Thank you for the wonderful detail of including Bilbo's riddle in the game. Aside from this brilliant touch, I also want to thank you for the game itself; MTG Arena is an incredible experience that I truly enjoy. Keep up the fantastic work!
2 votes -
Reporting system
The proposed reporting system has to be one of the most detrimental ideas for this game to date... It has no chat and matches are timed... You are introducing a level of toxicity that is going to ruin the game for careful slow players. (which happens to be the ones who actually like the game) I have seen no reason to introduce this to the game aside from lightening the load on your servers... Also, on a side note? Why is there no trading, in a trading card game... I miss the world before people ruined everything that could be…
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Beorn, Reluctant Host bug
beorn reluctant host not allowing me to play 2 lands in the same turn
2 votes -
More cheating
Had a game where an opponent's creatures were untapping despite being enchanted not to by Waterknot.
2 votes -
traditional sealed UI bug
2026.62.10.13942.1309558
When playing traditional sealed and going into the sideboard phase after a match then the UI sometimes bugs out and it persists through the game into the main menu as well
2 votes -
Davriel soul broker
For the -2 ability of Davriel, Soul Broker, the conditions and offers are no longer displayed in Italian.
It's like take a leap of faith..2 votes -
The Hobbit Unable to use card style obtained from Orb - Bug
Used orb to redeem card style, and it is not appearing in my collection.
The card was already in my inventory when the style was acquired. When I went to apply it the style it does not appear. I have followed your instructions to view all styles on that card., the style aquired with the ord is behind a pay wall and not available to apply.
2 votes -
Brawl issue
I played brawl with a fellow and he was able to cast 3 of the same creature, as I understand it brawl is a singleton deck not sure how it happened. Creatures name was Nazgul or something similar from the LOTR set. Kind of disappointing.
2 votes -
Palantir
Palantir of Orthanc not triggering on the end step during the turn it is first played. 2026.62.10.5272.1309558
2 votes -
Brawl matchmaking loads forever
No matter what decks I play with or what commander I use I am not able to get into any brawl games, competitive, friendly, or normal. However I can play all other formats with no problems. I would want this to be fixed, although it might be a problem with my device, as it is 8 years old. On iOS
2 votes -
Casting Rottemouth Viper for Discount
Casting Rottenmouth Viper using 5 Munitions token did not complete and client froze on 'select permanents'.
2 votes -
Allow Voluntarily Showing Your Hand
In the official rules of Magic, it's explicitly legal to share private information with other players, such as showing your hand (MTR 3.13). Not having the ability creates a different play experience in Arena than in paper, and can lead to players engaging in annoying behavior such as repeatedly flooding "Good Game" when they know they have a win due to a good draw, but no way of proving it but playing it out.
2 votes -
Raffine - Counterring Raffine and asking me to pay ward
Playing Competitive Brawl. Opponent Casting Raffine and asking me to pay the WARD COST. Even though I didn't have to, I still paid it and counter did not resolve.
2 votes -
Creature not destroyed
I cast stone by daylight on a Dori when he was 5 power due to an equipment. I pay the ward 1 cost and the spell doesn't resolve. Costed me a draft
2 votes -
No tier progression with wins
Once I reached platinum in constructed rewards, I've stopped gaining progression after winning matches. And I have to check my profile page to see this, I no longer get to see the progression summary at the end of matches.
2 votes -
Wrong ability translation of Óin the Brave in Italian
Óin the Brave Is wrongly translated in Italian. It says that with an Enduring Story he gets +1/+0 and vigilance (cautela), while instead it’s ability gives you haste (rapidità), not vigilance.
Despite the transition is wrong, the ability is like in English, which made my game really awkward since I drafted and played like he had vigilance.
Please correct the translation and if you can help me getting back my draft would be appreciated.2 votes -
Bug on a card effet
Bug on interaction effet on the card "old fat spider doesn't see me" from The Hobbit. The chapter 2 says "prevent damage TO target creature" but in fact the effect is "Prevent damage FROM target creature". I am on Mac.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?