MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2847 results found
-
Bug Report: Pack opening bugged with contents not received after restarting the client
I opened a Hobbit pack in MTG Arena and the opening was bugged - 3 cards had errors shown on them in the pack contents screen. After seeing this bug, I closed my client and restarted the game, and found that none of the pack contents were in my collection anymore (for example, my mythic wildcard count did not contain the mythic wildcard in the screenshot), nor was the pack still available for me to open. Can I get either the pack back or the contents added back to my collection?
2 votes -
Skipp
A couple of times now I’ve noticed that the game skips steps ex. Going from combat to opponents turn while I had mana and cards that could have been played . Please fix I’m loosing ranked games because of this .
2 votes -
when i click on the full screen option every time I change windows it goes back to normal size screen.
is there a way to keep the full screen option on throughout the gameplay and menus? or is there a problem on my end with any of the setting on my computer?
2 votes -
Belladonna Took Untargetable Bug
Played a normal Standard Bo1 ranked game where Belladonna Took was completely untargetable the entire game. No card was giving it an ability or anything. It could not be interacted with at all upon normal play.
2 votes -
Token Creation
The cap on tokens needs to be removed. If a creature can have 10000 power, then a player should be allowed to have 10000 tokens.
This is a major bug because cards like Moogles' Valor won't even create a single token if the cap is already hit, 253.2 votes -
Desert Were-Worm not providing additional combat phase
Attacked with Desert Were-Worm with power 14, it went straight to end turn, did not provide an additional combat phase.
2 votes -
Can't view my own feedback/bugs on this site.
If I go to https://feedback.wizards.com/users/894133237-coke-14715, I can see the bugs/suggestions I've raised over the past few years. (lots about how slow treasure tokens are. Please fix that, I am losing games because of this). But, if I try to visit one of these old posts:
... I get a permission denied error.
"Your email address does not have access to this forum. (Sign out)"
And there's no support options for the forum itself. I assume this means the older issues have been marked readonly/closed, something - but there's no indication on the list.
2 votes -
Sparky’s Challenge
Piattaforma: iPad
Problema: bloccato nella Sfida di Sparky, impossibile riscattare la ricompensa della 3ª vittoria, di conseguenza non riesco a sbloccare Classificata/Brawl
è un bug noto elencato nella loro “Known Issues List” (“Sparky’s Challenge is disabled before user can claim 3rd win reward”)
Billo2 votes -
Stir up trouble not allowing treasure token to be sacked to pay cost
I tried playing "Stir up trouble" and paying the cost of 1 black mana and sacrificing an artifact (My treasure token). But the game would not let me.
2 votes -
App freezes during combat
The app freezed more times during combat, during my turn, not relating tò a specific action. I closed and re-open it, and It came back to combat, but It s frustrating and It consumes a timeout. It never happened before, neither with worst connections.
2 votes -
Bug
Whenever a new set is added I’ve had to delete use Revo Uninstaller to remove all instances and old files of Arena on my C drive and reinstall it again then it says it’s downloading additional files and assets which is taking longer and more space.
At times it will stop downloading freeze and I have to retry it again other times it says there is enough space or there’s an Asset Issue?!?! Wizards what is going on?? At this point just put Magic Arena on PS5 store to install on our PS5 those who want to continue with this…2 votes -
Eagle's rescue bug
1 Eagle's Rescue in graveyard.
2 Start my turn
3 (Now i could use it but i prefer to play a land first)
4 I play a land
5 skips to combat
6 End turnGame bug not letting me use my aura
2 votes -
Brawl Mobile
When i go for any brawl games, it stays on “waiting for opponent” page, but you can listen the sound effects of the game starting - then you only can wait till you lose the game by time ending
2 votes -
Bringer of last gift Bug
Bringer of last gift copied with superior Spider-Man. It was not cast, it entered as a copy but still had its effect resolve as if it was cast. I also did not get my creatures back from the second effect.
2 votes -
8th riddle bugged
8th riddle says reward already redeemed but I received no reward and the riddle game has not moved forward. Its been 24 hours.
2 votes -
Riddle 8 reward
Eighth riddle answered, says code already redeemed, no reward received and hasn't moved forward. It's been 24 hours.
2 votes -
Umori error
So I built a goshintai enchantment deck with umori as a companion. Every card is a super type enchantment .but I think umori is registering them as enchantment in deck build But during match it is registering enchantment creatures not as enchantment making it where I cant add it to hand deck list bellow
Commander
1 Go-Shintai of Life's Origin (NEC) 37Companion
1 Umori, the Collector (IKO) 231Deck
11 Island (MSH) 290
1 Sanctum of Tranquil Light (M21) 33
11 Swamp (MSH) 292
1 Go-Shintai of Shared Purpose (NEO) 14
1 Honden of Cleansing Fire (CHK) 14
1…2 votes -
The game crashed during a premier draft, It closed automatically and wouldn't let me log back in, causing me to lose a game.
Fix the bugs to enjoy the game
2 votes -
放置プレイヤーを報告しようとしたがゲーム決着後だとできない。
放置プレイヤーを報告しようとしたがゲーム決着後だとできない。最終盤面を見る画面で通報できるようにして欲しい。
2 votes -
Signets in Timeless
The 10 2-color signets are not showing as playable in the timeless format on arena. There is no evidence that they are banned. Can you correct this deck building issue?
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?