MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2844 results found
-
The Water Crystal - Misspelled German translation
“The Water Crystal” has a typo in German. It should read: it mills a corresponding number of cardS plus four
2 votes -
really have to fix shuffler /matchmaker
The ******** is getting horrible, it gotten to the point where I have decided to follow other players exampes by just quitting the match all togeather as soon as I hit an 8 card mana run or mana screwing, when it's all land or no land the game is just not fun and if you have ever played the game you would know land runs or no land runs like that just do not happen except in your game where they happen every other game unless you play a meta deck. Which is stupid because you push the deck crafters…
2 votes -
桃源郷の探求者、チョコ
2体以上の鳥クリーチャーで攻撃して手札に加えるカードを1枚選択する際に選択しなかったカードを確定させる画面で選択肢ボタンが画面上で完全に重なってしまいゲームが進行できなくなります
2 votes -
Llanowar Elves Card Style appearing as standard version
Hello! Recently, I purchased the card style for the Llanowar Elf (anime style - Hisashi Momose), but when I play a match, this skin does not display correctly; the standard version of the Elf is shown instead.
2 votes -
Game repeatedly doesn’t allow vivi to tap for instant speed spells on opponents turn, causes lack of removal defense and game losS.
Game auto passes on opponents turn when I have instant speed spells I can caste by tapping vivi. Costs the game almost every time it happens and it’s happened more times than I can count.
2 votes -
No touch interaction
Playing on android tablet. have struggled to download the new update as my button was not regifting when I was clicking download. I uninstalled and reinstalled and cleared cache and same issue. Finally I spammed clicking the download button as fast as I could with two fingers finally started the download - but all buttons are the same now. Cannot choose play, or any of the top menu unless I spam click it for over 30 seconds as fast as possible.
2 votes -
Remorse ignores hexproof
I hit the button to get a capture log, but it is not pasting here.
Overwhelming Remorse ignored the Hexproof applied to my Nazgûl by Restoration Magic.
2 votes -
interactions between Goblins and Orcs
Greetings. I believe you should review the interactions regarding enrolling Orcs and/or Goblins. Frequently there are errors where the counters are added to a single army instead of creating new units. Example:
-I have Saruman, The White hand, on the board and also a Goblin Army with 1 +1/+1 counter on it.
- I play News of War from my hand.
-The result should be that I would enroll 1 Orc for Saruman and 1 Goblin for the spell. However, I only enroll 2 Goblins.
2 votes -
Thranduil's Company Bug
I encountered an issue with Thranduil's company that lost me the event, so I am requesting a refund so I may redo the event. I played Thranduil's, which says that if I spot another elf I can play an additional land each turn. I had already played one land that turn, and had an elf token that got created by a saga. However, the other land in my hand was greyed out and unplayable. Not sure what caused this but it was strange.
2 votes -
import
Import friction with cards not in database
When trying to import a deck from the clipboard, if one of the cards does not exist, then the import fails completely forcing you to remove cards by a single line item each time until no more cards are listed that are not inside the database.
Instead, it should either allow you to create the deck with only the cards that are available and notify which cards were not able to be imported because they do not exist (or were misspelt).
The error should contain all cards that are unable to be imported…
2 votes -
Can't sideboard and game crushes
Game crashes every 30-40 minutes during games. After reentering game interface is all messed up and sideboard window is not working.
2 votes -
Traduction
La carte enchantement bleu a 3 mana "la vieille grosse araignée me voit pas"
A une erreur de traduction. Son deuxième effet dis qu'il préviens les dégâts sur une créature, c'est l inverse qui se passe . La créature ne fait plus de dégât mais en subit . En draft comme je l était ça change tout et ça m'a valu ma game . Ma créature qui ne devait subir aucune blessure est morte de blessure de combat . Elle n'a pas fait de blessure a la créature adverse .
Je ne sais pas si la traduction est raté ou…2 votes -
Opponents creatures were invisible.
I was in quick draft that I paid for and all of my opponents creatures were completely removed from the battlefield and I couldn’t target or block them causing me to lose the event. It would be nice to at least get back the gems I paid for the event.
2 votes -
When attempting to play brawl games on my iPad I never proceed past the waiting for apponent screen. I can’t play brawl
When attempting to play brawl games on my iPad I never proceed past the waiting for opponent screen. I have not been able to play brawl for over a year. I can not concede from or cancel the match. I am forced to restart the app in order to play in a different format. I am unable to participate in the midweek challenge this week because of it.
2 votes -
Invalid Sideboard Error When Deck Has 15 Cards
After trying multiple times to join a match with a Timeless ranked match with my deck it says error. The only method that works is to reduce my sideboard to seven cards. I thought traditional formats had 15 card sideboards. please help me fix this. Running windows 11 though steam client. Other decks allow 15 card sideboards exact same format. Its the deck labled Cori Hammer
2 votes -
Game is extremely unstable and prone to freezes and disconnections
It takes many attempts to start the game as it loses connection to the server, it's not a network issue because other device connect fine. Arena frequently freezes while queueing on games, exactly as I should start entering a game. When it unfreezes it never leaves the entering game status, forcing me to wait until the button to leave the queue shows up. In many games Arena seems to lose the connection to the server, except Arena doesn't tell me, so I have to somehow guess that the game is stuck. Rebooting hardly works because it takes too much time…
2 votes -
what is wrong with you people
My god you really need someone, anyone who actually knows what they are doing on your team. The people working on the game have absolutely no clue about the game and are ******* things up in a bad way. You need to get rid of your win rate algorithm as it is pointless because it was put in place to help new players but they are all using net decks so they don't count as new, the algorithm only really impacts crafted decks as there is no arche type to put it against so it effects land play rate, last…
2 votes -
Apple Pencil bug in 2026-08-25 update
I have been playing MTG Arena on my iPad with an Apple Pencil for YEARS. The pencil basically just acts as an extension of my fingers and it’s my preferred way to play. Starting with the update that came out yesterday, tapping my hand with my Apple Pencil causes whatever card I tapped to magnify for details and it won’t go away until I tap another card for detail and then that card won’t go away. It should be that the card is only magnified while I’m holding it and it pops back into my hand when I release it.…
2 votes -
Alt-Tab in Windows should not open Friends and Challenges sidebar
On Windows, pressing Alt-Tab to switch away from Arena should now opens the Friends and Challenges sidebar. This never happened until today's update, 2026.62.30.14056 (14056.1313448). Please restore the function of Arena ignoring the Tab press during Alt-Tab.
2 votes -
Snuff out
Twice tonight I could not cast snuff out, once for life with a watery grave and a undercity sewer on the field while my oppenent had a shredder and 2 shock lands. once while I had 4 mana and swamps, was unable to cast it either way. First one cost me the game, second one I was behind but it was possible I could come back. Uploaded logs of both games.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?