MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2855 results found
-
STARTING HAND
can you please allow the starting hand to be unsorted and show the cards drawn in the order they were drawn?
Playing person to person, you can make calculated decisions based on the sequence things are drawn. Arena is designed (whether intentional or not) to take that experience from us. An example of this, if my starting hand has two lands in it and 5 non-land cards - based on the order it was drawn, I can make a smoother decision with all the information. As it stands now, I see all my lands to the left and all my…
2 votes -
Oin il coraggioso
Salve,
mentre stavo giocando un draft, ho nato che la carata "Oin The Brave" in lingua italiana presenta un bug nella traduzione, per il quale sulla carta è detto che prenda +1/+0 e cautela, quando in verità prende +1/+0 e rapidità, chiedo di correggerlo il prima possibile in quanto ho perso una partita a causa di questo errore, giocando da PC.Grazie
2 votes -
Spider-Sense instant does not work
Instant does not work with planeswalker, it does not let me counter the ability of the planeswalker when I have an instant spell to counter abilities.
2 votes -
Mastery Pass Reward Gandalf, Party Guest Cards Not in Inventory
The mastery pass level said, "4x Gandalf, Party Guest," but they are not in my card list. I use both Windows and iOS, and it is in neither.
2 votes -
Issues with visual bug
The aura effect from cards on adventures in hobbit draft covers my life total, making it so I can’t tell what my life total is.
2 votes -
March of otherwordly light - stuck
I've got stuck in a game when using March Of Otherwordly Light. Selected an X, game asked to optionally pick white cards for exile. At this point I wanted to cancel that move. Pressing cancel, unselecting white card, undo, everything got stuck. I've ended up in a queue of timers. Game claimed that I'm not doing anything. I couldn't cancel this operation, couldn't play the card, everything got stuck. Had to quit the match.
2 votes -
Black Widow can't play exiled card. Screen keeps stuck on selection screen
After exiling "Hollowurk Siege" with Black Widow and choosing to cast it, the screen stuck on the selection "Sultai or Abzan". I lost the game due to time out, because I couldn't do anything while the selection screen was active.
2 votes -
I can't open the app
I can't enter in the game
'There's an error, close or restart'
What I have to do?2 votes -
Bug or cheating?! Also the Emrakul problem.
Username of the cheater is nicotine,
I was on my 2nd turn had a masked kitten sacrificed fetch land played Anjani pride of nactals as reaction he sacrificed his fetch land and the as reaction I used masked kittens ability and sacrificed it transformed Anjani and the and I really don't know why couldn't use the planeswalkers abilities.. If it had worked I could have used his ultimate next turn and the match would probably been my win.. pls fix this wizards! Also the spaghetti monster Emrakul, the Aeons Thorn is really pi*ing me of, ban it already, 1st…
2 votes -
Glacierwood Siege card cannot play due to bug pls fix it
card cannot play due to bug pls fix it
2 votes -
Fix your ******* client on IOS
It’s truly unbelievable how glitchy and terrible the MTGA app is on IOS. Here’s 2 brief suggestions to make it feel like the app is actually functional for game play. (I) kindly allow the app to regain connection and load the gameplay after temporarily loosing connection WITHOUT having to close the client and reopen it. I swear, lose connection for a few seconds and it just gets stuck loading until I close and reopen the client, usually missing a turn or two in the process. I mean come on. (II) fix the bugs. Especially the ones that occur during game…
2 votes -
draviel bug
Ocorre dois bugs ao mesmo tempo:
O primeiro é a tradução das ofertas do Planeswalker Davriel, Corretor de Almas (Habilidade -2), quando em português (BR) as ofertas não aparecem e se alterado para inglês elas surgem novamente.
O segundo é que não consigo clicar para selecionar nenhuma das opções, nem mesmo fechando forçadamente o jogo e reabrindo ele.2 votes -
Setting are not being remembered when exiting gameplay setting screen Bug
i cant change my settings on the options/gameplay page.
everytime i change them they just dont save when i left that page.
I tried doing it in game and in the client (off-game) none of it works.
Specificaly, the options that i want to change and cant are: Show Phases, Hide alternate arts and Auto Apply Card Styles.2 votes -
CHEATING
EVERY MATCH I GET NOTHING NO LANDS NOTHING THEY DRAW EVERY SINGLE EXACT GOOD CARD AND END THE MATCH IN 1 OR 2 TURNS THATS INSANELY LUCKY FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON EVER TO DO THAT.
2 votes -
Client download 1,5 Gb everytime I switch account
If I log out and then log in with another account, the client downloads a new data package each time.
2 votes -
Bug with room cards in duskmourn quick draft
Lost the game because I couldn't select rooms in duskmourn draft. Bug since last update
2 votes -
If I immediately concede to Duress/Deep-cavern Bat 1000 times in a row, I shouldn't be matched against it anymore
I have immediately conceded against Duress, deep cavern bat, etc etc etc etc over 1000 times immediately as soon as the cards drop on turn 1 or 2. The match maker should notice this behavior and realize its just giving free wins away on turn 1/2 making matches take 5s to complete. This is a terrible play experience for everyone involved and more importantly, this ensures people playing targeted discard are in your app for less periods of time (which directly translates to less money in your pocket, which your shareholders should actually care about). Maybe an instant concesssion 20…
2 votes -
Purchased Hobbit Decks Still Require Missing Cards to Be Crafted
I purchased all four Hobbit decks in MTG Arena, but some cards from the purchased decks are showing as missing, and the game is requiring me to craft them.
Since I purchased the complete decks, I expected all cards needed to use those decks to be included. I have purchased decks before and have never encountered this issue.
2 votes -
arena disconnect
Yet another frustrating experience with Magic Arena. I was making a pick in a hobbit Premium Draft when the Arena server simply disconnected me during the third pack, messing up my picks and ruining my playing experience. I closed and relaunched the game, but when I opened the menu, it looked like what you see in the second image. Note: I was playing while on Discord, as I usually do, and my connection never dropped or lagged.
2 votes -
ward
problema em criatura com ward e encantamento que da ward ...digamos que a criatura tenha ward 2 e voce coloca um encantamento que de ward 2 , ao clicar na criatura nao aparece ward 4 e sim ward 2 enganando o oponente ,mas ao atacar com uma instantanea por exemplo vai ter que pagar o ward 2 duas vezes ... erro do jogo ,arrumem
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?