MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2855 results found
-
In Brawl it should not be allowed to use cards you can use more then once like the stupid ***** or rabbit or whatever.
In Brawl it should not be allowed to use cards you can use more then once like the stupid ***** or rabbit or whatever.
2 votes -
Need ability to demonstrate infinite loops
We need to be able to demonstrate infinite loops, then choose a number of loops to place on the stack all at once. I have lost too many games to the timer while I’ve had staff of domination + a creature that can tap for 5 mana
2 votes -
Companion not appearing when selected as chosen companion
The Bug:
So I’ve been trying to make a deck for each companion in brawl. While I was making them I tried testing them in a game, but the companion did not appear in the companion zone as it usually would. I thought at first this was maybe just because I had built the deck wrong and had broken the rule for my companion, but when I tried my Lurrus deck which had previously been working fine, as well as my umori deck which I confirmed only had creatures, the cards still will not appear in the companion zone giving…2 votes -
Three Tree City - Showing Placeholders, Missing "Shrine" Creature Type.
When I play Three Tree City, it wont let me choose Shrine as a creature type. It also shows "PlaceholderSubtype"
2 votes -
bug
Siege cards don't work, no clickable options.
This is the third attempt to post this as well, the bug reporting is awful here.2 votes -
bug
Playing on PC with the latest update. Siege cards no longer allow an option to choose between options on the cards.
The only work around is to concede the match otherwise there is nothing to do.2 votes -
Azog, Moria's Ruin bug
Azog, Moria's Ruin's ETB ability targeting an indestructible creature you own and control currently does not draw a card on resolution. This is not correct and needs to be fixed.
2 votes -
Card Styles for Hobbit Eternal Cards
The card styles for the hobbit eternal cards are the exact same as the normal card style. I saw this for Galadrial, Light of Valinor, but there may be others.
2 votes -
Brawl deck in store can’t be used
I bought the new Sauron deck in the store and it won’t let me play with it because 10 cards aren’t available in the game but it’s apart of the deck and I just paid a lot of money For it.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Bug con una carta
La carta darvell planeswalker no funciona su segunda habilidad
2 votes -
First match of draft completely unplayable
I just played my first match of a quickdraft game and it was completely unplayable. Played two Forests for turn 1 and 2, Turn 3 I played an island and The Amazing Ant-Man, and it never resolved in the resolve window on my screen, subsequent spells cast by my opponent just stacked on the resolve window. My opponent kept playing rounds while I was unable to interact with anything, and all of my spells were highlighted (as well as spells cast by my opponent in the stack window) as if I could play them, during my opponent's turn. He had…
2 votes -
Connection issue with the update
Says Outdated Client Version, but I have downloaded 100% of the update. Think it's stuck at 100% and not installing.
2 votes -
Card Style is Not Being Applied
I have recently spent gold coins to gain the card style for “Exemplar of Light”.
I have successfully added this to my deck named, “VPL Draft”.
However, while playing a game, the old card style is being used.
2 votes -
terrible standard games
i just got the kill 15 creatures quest. and i had 5 creatures total cast against in about 10 best of 3 matches. I never once played against anything other than control. Nothing goes under. Nothing goes over the top. This is the worst the meta has ever been. Game design is an abomination. In particular, tablet of discovery is a huge mistake.
2 votes -
This isn't PvP, it's a scripted farce. The asymmetric draw manipulation and the "clones" infesting every rank.
If both players suffered equally from the same mana issues and RNG variance, I would completely understand. I would accept it without complaint. But my experience with this game is very different.
My opponents repeatedly seem to top-deck the exact answers they need and curve out flawlessly, while my own draws behave very differently.
What is particularly disturbing is the behavior of the opponents I repeatedly encounter. No matter how many times I play against what appear to be different accounts, I frequently see the same opening sequences and the same cards appearing on the same turns.
In a 60-card…
2 votes -
Arena only shows up to 255 creatures, Squirrel Mob tops out at 255/255
During game play, I had Squirrel Girl, Chatterfang, and Squirrel Mob all out, duplicating creatures. I doubled (which Chatterfang then doubled again) several times until it stopped showing new creatures and Squirrel Mob stopped increasing in size. Total creature count it would show was 255, and Squirrel Mob topped out at 255/255. Based on the way the board displayed when I attacked, my opponent blocked several creatures, and it appeared only a few would get through, letting him survive. However, after totaling up damage, he was at -243.
2 votes -
Network error in premier draft
A network error occurred during a Premier Draft during card selection. After the error cleared, all subsequent cards were automatically selected, and the game froze at the end of the deck selection without sending me to the deck editing screen.
2 votes -
Opponent Blocked Creature with Menace with only one Creature
I just finished a game where my opponent was able to block my creature with menace with only one creature. Why? Log files attached.
2 votes -
Ramaping baloths
Rampaging Baloth was creating 2 per land instead of 1.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?