MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2857 results found
-
Opponent Stats panel won't open
The stats panel for my opponent simply would not open at all, so I had no way to see the information I needed.
I cast Freeze, but because the stats were not working, I couldn’t see how many cards my opponent had left in their deck. I obviously ended up losing because they still had cards remaining.
2 votes -
Casting bug
Walls of Ba Sing Say, 8 cost creature, was cast for two mana, with nothing allowing it to be cast or put onto the battlefield for lower cost or skipping it's cost. No option to upload game log from mobile either...
2 votes -
Unable to pass priority by any way
Space bar was not working, button did not even appeared, I was not able to pass the priority and lost the due to it.
It was a final game before rank up, I am very ****** and want to get annul the result.
Appending a screenshot from the game, where the timer is active, but I cannot pass the priority.
2 votes -
ock21 ou une éniéme fois la preuve du truquage de la pioche en vidéo
Et une preuve de plus en vidéo du truquage de la pioche en mode Classement quand le jeux me fait piocher que les cartes à plus de 6 mana que j'ai en un seul exemplaire dans mon deck , on peut pas dire que cela soit de la malchance quand ça fait la 3éme partie sur 10, pendant que mon adversaire a une pioche parfaite en fonction de la synergie de son deck.
Bon visionnage:
2 votes -
Gino.Unalloyed ou le truquage de la pioche
Bonjour,
autre exemple du truquage indéniable de la pioche pour faire gagner impérativement des joueurs en mode classement ou quand ma pioche se résume à 4 carte à plus de 6 manas alors que j'ai ces cartes en 1 seul exemplaire dans mon deck sauf une et que le joueur avec une carte en main a la seule carte pour me contrer.
On remarquera aussi le petit émot en fin de partie car ce joueur est incapable de se rendre compte du déroulement de la partie et est persuader de savoir jouer alors qu'il n'a fait que simplement jouer son…
2 votes -
guest1 ou le truquage de la pioche dans toute sa splendeur.
Bonjour,
je vous laisse visionner la vidéo de cette partie qui démontre sans aucune ambiguité le truquage de la pioche avec un deck de 250 cartes, les sortie de carte de ce joueur dans les 5 premiers tours defis toute les régles de la probabilité des jeux de carte et ça en mode Classement.
J'ai muligan à 0 volontairement pour que l'on puisse bien se rendre compte de la supécherie de ce jeux et de la mentalité générale des gens qui compose cette communauté de joueur qui paye pour ne pas affronter leurs médiocrité en matiére de construction de deck.
…
2 votes -
Spark Quest not working
Spark's quests keeps bugging out. I just started a couple of days ago and eventually spark told me to play spark rank. After I did, she said to go buy a pack. When I got to the store, I bought a pack and opened it and she didn't respond and the Store tab stayed blue. I restarted the game and she told me I got a wildcard and to follow her to use it. She went to Decks, but when I went there she wasn't there again. I restarted the game again and she was at Spark Rank again. I…
2 votes -
You never fixed Marvel Jump In
I was expecting you to fix the distribution of packets offered, so it wasn't Savage Lands and Fantastic Four every time but you never did. If I want new cards, offering those every time when it's always 3 "random choices" limits my options. Besides, most of the games I play are vs. one of those as half the deck, limiting variability in experiences.
Although it was good in theory, this event was a swing and a miss to me. The regular Jump In's distribution is much better.
2 votes -
double strike trample
4/1 double strike trample attacker
1/4 blocker
shouldn't the first strike kill the blocker and since the attacker has trample the second strike should happen striking the attackers target?2 votes -
Annihilator not working
I’ve been in several games today and the annihilator portion of the card isn’t working. It is supposed to give the defender, the person I’m casting the spell against the option to choose what to destroy. Instead, it has me “pick“ but when I start picking it only exiles one card or destroys one card and then casts the spell and that’s not how it’s supposed to work. For example, annihilator four, or annihilator six, the defending player is supposed to choose four or six cards/permanent to destroy, not me! But yet when I go to choose one, or start…
2 votes -
Crashes when i finish a match
Crashes when I finish a match resulting in no credits for winning a match. Android
2 votes -
low ou le parfait exemple de truquage de la pioche en vidéo.
Bonjour,
tous est dans le titre de post, j'ai plusieurs fois affronter ce joueur et cela s'est toujours fini de la même façon, ce joueur gagne à chaque fois car sa pioche de carte est en totale contradiction avec les calcul mathématique de probabilité, sa pioche de carte sur cette partie démontre qu'il est impossible d'avoir une rampe de terrain comme ça avec un deck de 250 cartes sauf si vous faites des achats sur le jeux.
J'ai volontairement Muligan à 0 et rien jouer car je connais comment se déroule les parties contre ce joueur.
Bon visionnage:
2 votes -
BUG: Heisted spell cost not reduced by Medallions
I heisted my opponent’s Illuminating Lash, which is both red and blue, while controlling a Ruby Medallion. Since heist causes a spell to be cast with generic mana, Ruby Medallion should reduce the cost from 2 to 1, but it didn’t.
I have not tested this with other cost-reducing effects, nor with other effects that enable casting spells with generic mana. But I have previously seen similar generic-mana-casting effects work correctly on cards with delve.
2 votes -
Bug caused creature to go to hand instead of graveyard
I killed a Saiba Syphoner with an Elsbeth's Nightmare but instead of going to the graveyard it went to their hand. I was unable to recover from that and lost the game.
2 votes -
Game does not allow me to resolve spells and skips my attack and blocking phases.
Game does not allow me to resolve spells and skips my attack and blocking phases. When I casted a spell, the game just ropes me and my spell just remains on screen without resolving. When it comes to the attack phase, I totally have no window to declare my attacker or blocker. In the screenshot attached, you can see that it is my opponent's turn and my sorcery spell is still on screen yet to resolve and my instant spell get stuck there as well without resolving.
2 votes -
Mjölnir, Hammer of Thor bug
In a game today I had Mjolnir equipped to a worthy creature, but it didn't seem to double the damage? It was a one power creature so I'm not sure if that was the reason but it ended up being the difference between a good block and a blowout
2 votes -
Bug on assigning combat trample damage - Pick 2 draft
Damage from a 5/5 trampler vs Black Panther on the prevent damage side 3/3 and I could not assign damage properly so it would trample onto the opponent. It went to automatically assign damage after the timer ram out ad I wanted with 2 onto opponent but then it passed the turn and I couldn’t cast another spell. It was trying to make me assign all 5 damage to the creature.
2 votes -
Big glitch or cheating
While in the last game of a premier draft versus player antThony, my turns were being skipped while having available mana, instant speed effects were not available, trying to attack was not possible, etc...
It really looked like my turns were being controlled by the opponent.Game has been stuck for more than 10 minutes while on my opponents turn without any clock running
2 votes -
tablet leyline
Tablet of discovery + Leyline of the Void
Rules interaction issue.
Opponent had leyline of the void in play.
I played a tablet of discovery.
Accumulate Wisdom was milled.
The game didn't exile the milled card and I was allowed to play it instead.The milled card should get exiled. I'm not sure you should still be able to "play that card this turn," because when it is exiled, it switches zones again.
2 votes -
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?