MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2868 results found
-
パスポートを購入する 外交旅券を購入する
パスポートを購入する
外交旅券を購入する
E-Mail:
info@reisedokumenteonline.com
パスポート関連サービス – 日本語 ( https://reisedokumenteonline.de/ )
パスポート申請サポートと国際書類サービス – 信頼できるグローバルサポート ( https://reisedokumenteonline.de/ja/passport-shinsei-support-japan/ )
パスポート関連サービス – 日本語 ( https://reisedokumenteonline.de/ja/ )
Reise Dokumente Onlineについて – 日本で信頼されるパスポートサポートサービス ( https://reisedokumenteonline.de/ja/reise-dokumente-online-japan-passport-support/ )
Reise Dokumente Online ( https://reisedokumenteonline.de/ja/passport-eu-citizenship-guide-japan/ )
パスポート取得方法完全ガイド|日本パスポート申請・更新・オンライン申請を徹底解説【2026年版】 ( https://reisedokumenteonline.de/ja/passport-shutoku-houhou-japan-passport-application-guide/ )
オンラインでパスポートを購入する|世界対応の信頼できる国際ドキュメントサービス ( https://reisedokumenteonline.de/ja/buy-passport-online-japan-support/ )
パスポートFAQ|オンラインでパスポート購入・EU市民権・外交パスポートサービス完全ガイド ( https://reisedokumenteonline.de/ja/passport-faq-online-japan/ )
お問い合わせ ( https://reisedokumenteonline.de/ja/passport-help/ )
Global passport services ( https://globalpassportservices.com/ )
Buy or Apply for Real or Fake Driver’s License ( https://fuhrerscheinonline.com/ )
Buy Travel Passports ( https://travelpassportss.com/ )パスポートを購入する
外交旅券を購入する有楽町 パスポート センターパスポートを購入する パスポートを購入する 外交旅券を購入する パスポート取得代行 パスポート代行 パスポートビザ代行 パスポート申請 パスポート手続き パスポート発給 パスポート取得 パスポート申請代行 緊急パスポート パスポート申請料金 パスポート更新 30代パスポート 親子パスポート
1 vote -
Duplicate Protection triggered while I am still missing rare cards
I am missing 20 rare and 19 mythic rare from Reality Fracture. I gained one normal pack from Set Mastery and open it, it gave me 20 gems instead of a rare. Then I tested the situation by buying a normal pack using 200 gems and opened it. Again it gave me 20 gems instead of a rare card. I checked using "-?booster" to see if my missing rares are non-booster cards, they are not.
1 vote -
Lands and creature when played showing up in the middle of the board and on oponenets side
When playing lands the go to the opponents side of the board and thier creatures and lands show mixed together
1 vote -
офтальмологічний центр у Вінниці
Можу поділитися власним досвідом. Я звертався до Подільського центру зору у Вінниці, коли виникла потреба перевірити зір і проконсультуватися щодо подальшого лікування. Враження залишилися хороші: лікарі уважні, спокійно відповідають на запитання та детально пояснюють результати обстеження. Сподобалося і те, що не намагаються одразу щось нав’язати, а спочатку розбираються в ситуації. Якщо цікавить саме лазерна корекція, на сайті є окрема інформація про процедуру та показання до неї. Можна ознайомитися за посиланням: Подільський центр зору у Вінниці https://centr-zory.com.ua/poslugi/eksimer-lazerna-korektsiya-zoru. Я залишився задоволений зверненням і можу рекомендувати цей центр тим, хто шукає хороших спеціалістів.
1 vote -
Hall of Echoes
Hall of Echos cannot pay 5 to copy my creature on opponent's turn.
Don't see any speed or turn restriction on card, and full control mode did not allow me to pay 5 on opponents turn.
1 vote -
When a creature gets protection from a color any auras of that color are supposed to fall off it
As far as I understand it, when a creature gains protection from a color any auras or anything like that already on it are supposed to fall off so I would like to know why when I give my creature that has blue auras on it protection from blue with skrelv why dont the blue auras fall off?
1 vote -
Lank down
After defeet, my lank(tier) is down.
At the standard lank match.0 votes -
Mothlight
I was playing against a player using Mothlight Processionist. They had 60ish of them in their hand at the end of their turn. One by one they started discarding them. The timer came up, but it was my timer. It ran out before they finished discarding and when my turn began, it was auto passed back to them.
1 vote -
Android field layout rendering wrong
All the cards appear in the center, overlapping, with my lands and opponents lands switched. See screenshot. Borderline unplayable, certainly not fun.
1 vote -
Legendary land entering tapped erroneously
In a recent game on PC, I had a Sokenzan, Crucible of Defiance in play and one in hand. I tapped the one in play for mana, and then played the one from hand as a land. The one from hand entered tapped, which is not supposed to happen. It remained tapped after choosing which one to sacrifice and I was not able to use it for mana that turn.
1 vote -
trouble with claiming packs
i have won several games and it shows that i have won a pack when i go to claim it , it just completely disappears and does not show in packs you have aquired. Im not sure what to do on this one, ive closed out and also logged out completed still doing the same thing
1 vote -
Draft picking bug
During my reality fracture premier draft, pack 2 pick 1, my pick was auto selected to a land and no matter what I tried, I could not select another card. So it was a wasted pick. After this pick draft went normally. I was drafting on windows and internet connection was fine.
1 vote -
flash
Unable to cast cards with Flash during the Declare Attackers Step before moving to Declares Blockers Step
1 vote -
Didn’t recive my cards from opened packs after the game timed out. Broke the app.
Opened a few packs together, and was looking through each of the new cards slowly. Got caught up with something outside of the game and locked the screen. Came back and continued looking at them and they were still there. So I continued looking at them and got busy again. This was a while ago so I don't remember the details of when it bugged out and didn't have the time to bug report at the time, but I might have closed the app or it might have just timed out, but when I came back again, it threw an…
1 vote -
primal witchstalker
Primal Witchstalker does not mill cards if you have less than four cards in deck. This lost me a game I would have otherwise clearly won with fblthp in draft
1 vote -
flash
Could not cast Teyo, Lightshield Expert with A white and a Red open. It effectively lost me the game.
1 vote -
berserk
Berserk says it can only be cast before the combat damage step, which should mean it can't be cast during main phase 2. In a game of historic, I played against a gruul aggro deck that had only berserk in their hand, and I passed to my main phase 2 before using thoughtseize and they were still able to cast it. The reason it's a problem is that they were able to target their creature that gets a +1/+1 counter when you target it.
1 vote -
Jace, Reality Sculptor emblem bug against Mobilize
Played a game with Jace, Reality Sculptor, where I activated the ability:
"-3: Until your next turn, whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, it gets -5/-0 until end of turn."
Opponent had "Voice of Victory", which has "Mobilize 2", meaning when it attacks, two 1/1 tokens are created, attacking too.
However, Jace's emblem is not working against any "Mobilize" token. I'm not sure this is intentional. Jace's emblem says clearly that "whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, it gets -5/-0 until end of turn.", and the "Mobilize 2" ability says: "Whenever this…
1 vote -
Tokens not interacting properly when killed
When cards have a triggered effect for when creatures enter the graveyard, the ability is being triggered when tokens leave the battlefield. Since tokens don't go to the graveyard, these should not activate. Most recently I noticed it in my game playing against "Ultron the Annihilator". When its created token was destroyed, it activated its ability, which it shouldn't do.
1 vote -
Gandalf, Gobelin's Bane alt art (HOB-242) - Translation issue
Concerned card : Gandalf, Gobelin's Bane (alt art by James Bousema, HOB#242)
Support : PC
Settings : Game language set to French
Issue : When I right click on the card (when it is in my hand or on the board), the adventure part of the card remains displayed in English and is not translated in French (see picture). However, this problem doesn't appear when I just pass the cursor on the card.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?