MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2881 results found
-
Casting Murder caused game loss
I was at 1 life, and cast Murder on Phoenix Chick. Somehow, with nothing else on the board state to seemingly cause it, it dealt me 1 damage (after successfully destroying the creature), causing me to lose the game.
The only thing I could think is I had a DIFFERENT card in hand that would have dealt me TWO damage to use, but it is clerly not what I clicked on, and would have left me at -1, not 0.
1 vote -
Withering curse
Wishing curse is supposed to be a -2/-2 until end of turn but it kills my creatures
1 vote -
Gleaming Splendor bug
Have 34 token copies of Exalted Sunborn on the battlefield along with the original, Bard, King of Dale, Scrawling Crawler, Mirrormind Crown equipped on the Crawler, and a Gleaming Splendor. I set a stop during my opponent's upkeep so I could activate the Splendor twice.
What should have happened was after the 2nd card the opponent drew, the splendor treasures trigger should have triggered the Mirrormind Crown replacement effect giving the option to make multiple copies of the Crawler but it made treasures instead. No other tokens had been created so there should have been 100+ copies of the Crawler.…1 vote -
Casting Bug - Airbent X Cost Creature Results in incorrect counters
Casting a Gold Vein Hydra that had been sent to exile via Airbending should result in immediate death on enters due to zero toughness, as it cannot be cast using X, only the generic airbending cost. Loading zone was on the battlefield and put 6 counters on it instead?
1 vote -
Arnyn, Deathbloom Botanist Not Triggering
Playing Brawl on PC. I played a spell with an additional cost of sacrificing a creature while Arnyn, Deathbloom Botanist was on my board. Sacrified a 0/1 goat token. Arnyn's gain/drain effect did not trigger. Has happened a few times today seemingly at random. Attached log.
1 vote -
bug carta
davriel soul broker......la seconda abilità non fa leggere le varie scelte della carta....risolvete urgentemente sono 5 mesi grazie
1 vote -
Counter own spell
I entered full control
I cast Balance
I paid 1W
I cast Miscalculation targeting my Balance paying 1U to cast
I clicked “Auto Pay” to pay the 2 for my Balance to not be countered
Balance didn’t resolve. My opponent kept their create (I had zero) and kept their hand (I had no hand).1 vote -
haunt of the dead marshes
opponent can resurrect haunt of the dead marshes without paying the mana cost... three free mana per turn is quite an advantage.
1 vote -
woodland weavemaster draft bug
Entered a paid draft today and in my draft woodland weavemaster would just pass the option for me to use its mana producing ability for thrandrull sindarin liefge or silvan revelers return. Just lost gems for nothing other then a card that passes priority on the platform or doesnt work as it reads :/
1 vote -
No stop on my upkeep and draw step
set stops for my upkeep and draw steps, but they were not triggered. The attached logs are from my next session because I forgot to capture them the previous time. They may contain settings information that could help reproduce the issue. I have already experienced my upkeep stop being missed several times in a similar way.
1 vote -
First Strike Effect without first strike
I had Sauron, The Necromancer on the battlefield equipped with Mithril Coat, and each attack step it attacked first as though it had First Strike. Then all of my other creatures attacked. The Sauron card did not have any first strike effect added to it.
1 vote -
Obiettivi
Nonostante continuo ad esiliare creature non completa l'obiettivo ed il numero è fermo a 146/150
1 vote -
Mover Equipo
Moví un equipo (Pico de Enanos) con la habilidad de Valedor de las Colinas de Hierro que estaba equipado en Cuidadora del Bosque Negro, y al sacar el equipo de la Cuidadora, esta se sacrifico automaticamente.
1 vote -
Can't Sideboard causing losses
When I lost game 1 I got a screen that I could not interact with and it ended up costing me the game in BO3. Needs to be fixed and I feel like my rank should be compensated!
1 vote -
Bring Back The Final Fantasy Avatars
Missed them the first two times. PLEASE BRING BACK THE FINAL FANTASY AVATAR COLLABORATION!
We need those for the new card coming out and the new deck boxes etc.
Give us a little chance at those avatars I was waiting the second time and ended up missing them.1 vote -
Sideboading is unable
Sideboarding does not work. When I click a card I want to swap, nothing happens.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Arena auto-triggers auto-passing
The game keeps enabling auto-passing for me at random times during games, even though I have activated abilities available to use prior to the opponent declaring attackers. I've been using Arena for a long time and this bug started happening recently.
1 vote -
Create Spell, Card or Ability to remove Emblems and Paradigms or even nullify 'until end of game' effects?
It seems to me that we should have some way to remove Emblems and Paradigms huh? And for that matter, even a way to nullify thing that say...until end of the game?
1 vote -
Around mouser issue
The modular ability on arc bound mouser is not working when it dies.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?