MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
  1. Bug with the Shuffler

This thread is for reporting bugs and/or issues with the shuffler only. Any reports should include screenshots, logs, and/or detailed information corresponding to the bug.

If you wish to share any thoughts or opinions on the shuffling algorithm, please join the discussion on our forums:
    https://forums.mtgarena.com/forums/threads/37969

339 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

314 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 216 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

125 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 128 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 95 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open  ·  54 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 102 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

72 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 77 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. duplicate rewards

Several times in a row now, I get two of the same thing when receiving a reward. The first time I can pinpoint the exact time it happened was during season rewards. I was gold ranked in both limited and constructed and received two of the exact same card style. I thought this was weird but figured it was just bad luck. Today, I hit level 82 on the mastery pass and got two Yaroks. Now that I'm thinking about it, I've had probably a half-dozen of these statistically-unlikely happenings (often with mythics?) in the past few weeks. This may…

45 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cannot disable cat pet

Since the update on 7/21 I can no longer disable my cat pet. You can go to the profile and click to disable. but it is still in every game and teh setting is reset when you check back.

59 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 51 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. September 4th Update Failure

I updated MTG Arena on September 4th, and after doing so, attempted to use the client. The client then presented the following error message:
    "Error Updating Data: Check your connection and try again."

It also pulled up what I believe to some form of command line that I have not interacted with whatsoever, displaying the following text:

Exception: SSL certificate error, there are policy errors: RemoteCertificateNameMismatch, RemoteCertficateChainErrors
    EndpointHashPath = https://assets.mtgarena.wizards.com/External_1678_727490.mtga
    Waiting for endpoint response...
    Error with Doorbell - Error: TrustFailure (One or more errors occurred.)
    Current endpoint hash is ed309cdb99a98cda05d829a7b0ec0bc0
    Found existing manifest with hash ed309cdb99a98cda05d829a7b0ec0bc0
    Applying Global Quality Level…

48 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unable pass priority thus resulting in game loss (REFUND REQUIRED)

I was in the middle of a game of Ranked Draft for Core Set 2020 and became unable to pass priority or use abilities which resulted in me dieing in a game I could have won. The only thing I was able to do was click the no responses button at the bottom right of the screen (auto-pass), which obviously was not good enough to get me through a difficult part of the game. I will require a refund for this, as it cost me a draft game that I paid for with crystals (which I paid real money for).…

46 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 60 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bot match stuck waiting for Sparky.

Sparky keeps saying "Hmmm." without taking any other action and the game does not progress due to it. This has gone on for several minutes.

It is the end step of my turn, I have a Kasmina and a wizard token, Sparky only has 5 untapped Mountains. My guess is that Sparky is trying to cast Command the Storm on my wizard, but cannot do that due to Kasmina's static ability, which makes the spell cost 7 mana instead of 5.

Edit: After submitting, I conceded the game. This lead to a Command the Storm going on to the stack…

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Game ending in Draw?

Won game but ended in draw because the Opponent conceded and caused the glitch to end game in draw. Not the first time. Did not receive increase in Rank either.

34 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Disconnected and cannot reconnected to the game

I got disconnected from the server during a match, the game pretending that i have no connection to internet but i was able to surf online.
    When I finally succeeded to reconnect the game, i was still in the match (there was sounds of cards playing and the time out countdown) but the game was stuck on the loading screen (screen 1). I finally lost after 2mn but even after hearing the defeat sound, the game is still stuck on loading screen printing a waiting time of 2mn + (lost the screen).
    Please fix your game please, it's very frustrating…

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 80 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Performance issues

AS per spaceghost forum post...

General low fps and frequent hitching. Running the game at any resolution from 720p to 1080p

Specs core i5-5200U 16GB Ram Samsung SSD
    Geforce GTX 960M 2gb ram driver 26.21.14.3615

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bonus Reward Not in Inventory

After finishing a game i was rewarded 2 cards.
    By pure luck they were both "Biogenic Ooze".
    If no "biogenic Oose" existed in collection before the reward Then the total should be at 2 "Biogenic Ooze" in collection. You can see in the picture that there is only one.
    Unsure but fairly certain I had one "Biogenic Ooze" in my collection before the reward. Please fix Collection rewards accordingly

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Opponent concedes; game locks

My opponent conceded while I was manually tapping Elves for mana, then the game soft locked. No victory screen, no ability to interact, no ability to access game menu. Interactive background elements & card highlighting remained intact as if the game were still proceeding.

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Lag Freeze when searching Library - see video posted of the event taking place!

problems [multiple]
    1. huge lag while playing [rank] and searching library, lost many games because my time ran out while it was 'restacking my deck or some other useless animation, or just stays frozen all together and come back to being 'defeated'
    2. while mulligan, im having to wait until their animation or mine ends b4 i am allowed to remuligan
    3. even if they have not mulliganed.... i must watch all of my own restacking of my deck animation prior to being able to remulligan...

plz... ffs, take care of this issue b4 adding any extra fluff to the…

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base