MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2823 results found
-
Sideboard after crash
After game crash in BO3 I can come back to the game, but when it comes to sideboard time the screen bugs, shows an Avatar window, then it shows the sideboard with no maindeck with 2 slots for Companion. After some clicking it showed the main deck, but when I tried to submit the changes the submit button didn't work. During all the time the sideboard clock was stuck on 50 seconds.
7 votes -
The Hobbit Welcome Decks are invalid
After the event opened, it showed the decks were invalid to play so I waited until it seemed that you fixed it. Then I spend some wildcards to finish the green deck, but got hit with the invalid warning after the fact.
Yes, it is a free entry event, but it is not very welcoming and very frustrating for new players to spend wildcards just to not be able to play the deck in its intended event. Please fix it quick! Right now it feels like false advertising and a scam.7 votes -
bug/lock/unlock/Marina Vendrell's ability
When activating Marina Vendrell's ability targeting a room enchantment the overlay pops up to select the Room to Lock/Unlock, however the "Lock" and "Unlock" text does not appear below the images. I cant select either room although . If I return to the battlefield view and back the text has appeared in addition to the images but I am still unable to select either option.If i click i the room in the batlefield the game crash. The only exit is loose the match by time, and its nor fair in a draft "you spent gems or coins"ande feels "you wasted…
7 votes -
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Dules decks do not match the paper Welcome Decks
All Hobbit welcome decks are missing spells and instead have too many lands when compared to the paper decks listed here: https://magic.wizards.com/en/news/announcements/the-hobbit-welcome-decks. Each deck has 18 to 22 lands instead of 17, making them difficult to play.
For example, the Blue deck is missing 1x Lorien Revealed, 1x Thranduil's Decree, 1x Colossal Whale, and 1x Rogue's Passage, and has 20 Islands instead of 16.7 votes -
All Sieges Don't Work
None of the "Siege" enchanment cards work!
They all were functioning properly before the newest update. Please fix because those cards are really fun to use and some decks are close to, if not, unplayable.
7 votes -
Korean Translation Error in "Old Fat Spider Can't See Me" (Chapter II)
In the Korean client of Magic Arena, Chapter II of the Saga card "Old Fat Spider Can't See Me" contains a critical translation error that completely changes how the card works.
English Original: "Prevent all damage that would be dealt by up to one target creature..."
Current Korean: "...그 생물에게 입혀지려는 모든 피해를 방지한다." (Incorrect: "Prevent damage dealt TO the creature")
Correct Korean: "...그 생물이 입히려는 모든 피해를 방지한다." (Correct: "Prevent damage dealt BY the creature")
The English text prevents damage dealt BY the target creature, but the Korean translation incorrectly states that it prevents damage dealt TO the creature.
…
7 votes -
Freezing when playing enchantments with a choice
The game hasn’t worked right since the Hobbit release. But, the biggest issue is when you play an enchantment with a choice like Windcrag Siege and get to select like Mardu or Jeskai… it freezes. Everytime. I’ve tried several things and it keeps happening. Your timer runs down and the game automatically selects one of the choices but not the one you want, causing losses and delayed games.
7 votes -
day 2 of update not updating.
day 2 tuesday the 11th and yesterday monday the 10th... Mtg arena hasnt allowed me to fully download the update as it froze at 500 megabytes and continues the error updating data please check connection. i have checked the connections. i checked to see if anything could cause issues... none. i even started fresh with a clean reinstall. still gets stuck at 500 megabyte download and the same error updating data statement every 30-40 megabytes that doesnt even move the download a single bit. this is frustrating as i waant to enjoy mtg arena. its one of my only ways…
7 votes -
Broken card
Hollowmurk Siege
When the card goes into play it does not let you pick Sultai or Abzan it just gets stuck at the choosing screen. You can click on either or but nothing happens. This has happend twice to me since the last update. You end up losing the match because you can not do anything or end up having to concede.
Playing on PC
7 votes -
Modal spell not working iOS
I cast Windcrag Siege, no matter how much i clicked the mode i wanted the game wouldn't react, it timed me out and decided for me. i couldn't even cancel the spell.
7 votes -
Opponent set up enough triggers on the stack that it used all my timeouts and auto-conceded for me
Opponent set up an infinite loop of life gain, adding counters, creating creatures, and triggers from life gain. Added enough triggers on the stack that it used all their timeouts, then while auto-resolving the game used all of MY timeouts, then auto-conceded for me because it believed I had not acted. Make it so the resolve-all selection is considered an action or the bug can be exploited to force a game win regardless of game state.
7 votes -
Land draw
AGAIN. FIX THE LAND DRAW¡!!!! THIS IS FING RIDICULOUS. I HAD LITERALLY FIVE FULL GAMES IN A ROW WITH MAJOR MANA DRAW FAILURES. I RUN 36 LAND IN A BRAWL DECK. FIVE DAM GAMES IN S ROW!!!! THIS IS PATHETIC. YOU COWARDS WONT EVEN RESPOND TO ADMIT OR DENY THIS BULL.
8 votes -
Bought a mythic pack, only got a rare wildcard
I bought a mythic pack of Marvel and I only got a rare wildcard (see screenshot). I’m 100% sure it was a mythic pack because I had exactly 3300 gems, bought two packs, and as you can see in the screenshot below I have 2780 gems (I.e. I spent 520 gems).
7 votes -
2000 Gold not received from connecting to Discord
I received this news, it says that by connecting to Discord, I would receive 2000 Gold, "you get 2000 Gold the first time you connect, I attach the screen how do you receive them? I signed up for Discord with the same email as my account... Thank you
6 votes -
*URGENT* sculpture not listed as creature type
sculpture is not a selectable creature type despite being in the game with the new vraska. it severely nerfs her to not be in the game
6 votes -
BUG: grey box on bottom right of screen
BUG: there is a grey box that appears/disappears in the bottom right of the screen whenever I press alt, clicking on it makes it expand/shrink slightly, it doesn't do anything else, it persists between matches and the menu
7 votes -
Choco Seeker of Paradise trigger issue
In my Choco Seeker of Paradise, if I have multiple cards that I can’t put in my hand, it does not allow me to select them to be sent to my graveyard. It causes me to have to use all my timeouts and not be able to play the rest of my term. It also causes the opponent to have a sit through all those timeouts.
6 votes -
How can Alchemy be better than Modern?
Hello to everybody.
From two mouths i reach Diamond and Mythic in Arena (Only Historic), the ranked was so funny until i met the fantastic Alchemy player.
How can a player think to Alchemy is funny, is not Magic the Gathering and Wizards let play to all cards like "Urza's Bauble" but not "Mishra's Bauble", where is the logic in this move?
Some day ago i played against "Fear of Change" and it dropped "Archon of Curelty". How this is possible? I can't deckbuilding it but i can play against?! Crazy.
Let us play Modern on Arena, let Alchemy only…6 votes -
rigged game azorius control pioneer
game is so ******* rigged, opponents are so luckers, i wish they get a terminal cancer , insane rng, the matchmaking is looking for anti azorius control decks or they have perfect rng, idk, i hope my rng designer and opponents gets a well deserved terminal cancer, that ftp acc is rigged af, unplayable
6 votes -
dragging a card while selection times out breaks draft
If you are dragging a card when the timer runs out, it basically disconnects you. This means by the time you restart and reconnect you have likely missed several draf picks. NumotTheNummy hit this on stream so its clearly a known bug
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?