Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2823 results found

  1. Unlock

    I tried to unlock steaming vents with key artifact in quick draft which freezed the screen on pick which room to unlock/lock. I tried to restart the game but it didnt help. I couldnt pick a room and even though the timer ended and moved to opponents turn I had lost control unable to cast anything. This lasted for the rest of the match.

    It happened again in another match in the same quick draft.

    I play on Android

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Barrenstep Seige

    Game freezes when attempting to play barrenstep seige. Won’t allow selection. Happened three times and could not fix-reset, delete game, reload game, rebuild, etc. Tried again playing against bot-same thing.

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can't select any of Davriel's offers

    As of the last update, when activating Davriel, Soul Broker, I can't select any of the choices. They're unresponsive and I can't take any other actions to move the game forward. The only option to progress is to concede.

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 降霜断崖の包囲を戦場に出したときジェスカイ・ティムールの選択ができない

    降霜断崖の包囲を戦場に出したときジェスカイ・ティムールの選択ができない
    時間が経過し自動でジェスカイが選択される

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Selecting Modes

    I just today spent 4 wildcards on Exhibition Tidecaller to use in a Sultai Mill deck. But when I tried to play it I was immediately thwarted when the game wouldn’t allow me to select a mode for Glacierwood Siege. I lost two games and spots on the ladder, disappointing, but it feels like I wasted precious wildcards for a deck that now can’t function. I would like a rebate on the wildcards spent if this issue can’t be resolved promptly.

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Davriel Bug -2

    Bonjour je joue un commandant Davriel mais depuis plus de deux mois sont effet -2 affiche un message d'erreur qui fait que le choix se fait a l'aveugle sur le bonus et les malus choisis, j'ai ensuite vu des gens jouer le même jeux et au vu des choix fait ils semble que pour certaine personnes il ne soit pas concerné par se problème j'ai pourtant vu d'autre personne s'en plaindre également donc je ne suis pas le seul. J'ai essayé sur mon téléphone ainsi que sur mon pc avec desinstallation pour les deux mais rien n'y fait pouvez-vous m'aider…

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bug

    I have a Companion Brawl deck in which I use Nashi, Illusion Gadgeteer with Gyruda, Doom of Depths as the companion. Despite meeting all of Gyruda’s even converted mana cost requirements, to include my dual modality cards such as Emeritus of Woe and Marang River Regent; the game refuses to acknowledge Gyruda is there and will not allow me to utilize him or even populate him in game. I have run the repair and rebuilt the deck over 5 times and it continues to do this. Please fix. Also, using Arena on IOS.

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Face Jace

    Face Jace Achievement isn't working on normal standard queue. I got him to 10 and it didn't work, then I got him to 13 on my 2nd try and still didn't give it to me.
    I'm using Steam.

    I have not tried other modes besides standard

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I was able to draw with Minas tirith on my opponents turn

    I don't know what specifically caused it to happen but minas tirith randomly began glowing on my turn and let me activate the draw. my opponent didn't attack either.

    only land related thing in the game was tomik

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    5 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Teferi, Time Raveler is still banned

    After the recent updates to the Historic format where all the alchemy changed cards have been reverted to their paper versions and the new bans are in effect (One ring, galvanic discharge etc). Teferi, Time Raveler remains banned in Historic. I double checked the official WOTC banlists as well to check I was not mistaken - he's not on there.

    I assume this is a mistake/oversight so I just wanted to bring it to your attention. Cheers!

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "Brawl without Alchemy" Mode

    Since Brawl categories are increasing, I think there should be the possibility of playing Brawl without Alchemy cards for those who don't like them. I don't think "forcing" players to have to deal with digital-only cards benefits the user base in any way.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. sideboard

    When sideboarding in bo3 my screen will go wonky and sometimes lets me and sometimes doesn't let me sideboard. Sometimes it displays curved lines across the screen, sometimes it only works in one or the other display views (cards at top or bottom), sometimes parts of the screen go white, in my most recent match I got stuck in the changing cosmetics screen somehow with no ability to change cosmetics or get out of the screen. Restarting just puts me in the waiting timer and makes me unable to sideboard.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Password

    On Android (not sure about iOS), while at the login screen Firefox password manager (not sure if it's an issue with other passwords managers);is offered as a password input source the password does not get pasted into the password box

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Choco's effect

    When I attacked with Choco on the battlefield with two birds. I selected one of the cards, but when I did, it kept asking me to put one in hand with the buttons overlapped and me being unable to click anything and being forced to time out in the game.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would prefer if we could report a player after the game.

    I'm kind of worried about reporting a player during the game as it can occur during my turn, appearing as though I am stalling as I attempt to find the words to describe why this would be worth a report. Details are key to separating the worthwhile reports from the frivolous ones. Haven't made one yet though.

    The player was being rude by selecting cards as many cards as possible in an obvious attempt to distract me. I want to ask if the client could even detect this behavior. I did stop and use emote because I wanted to communicate…

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. new Report A Player button missing

    the new Report A Player button WAS next to the Report A Bug button on launch but was gone within a few hours

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MTG Arena Error Updating Data continues

    Hello,

    as of 10.08 Im unable to download updates. i just resets, regardless of the download (example: it downloaded 50 mb of 150 mb. it throws a Error Updating Data. I retry. Instead of now downloading XX mb of 100 mb, it still is stuck on 150mb).

    here is a link to my original post: https://feedback.wizards.com/forums/918667-mtg-arena-bugs-product-suggestions/suggestions/51599969-after-hobbit-update-error-updating-data-update-i

    In the last 3 days, i was only able to download 20mb (twenty) that "sticked", all the other times it reseted. I started to have this problem since July 2026 as i tried to reinstall Arena (it took me 5 days to install Arena…

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. riddles

    Riddles not working properly. First 3 were fine, then I got a message called "eighth riddle", which was "what have I got in my pocket". "Ring" didn't work so I started putting in the answers to other Bilbo-Gollum riddles, and "egg" worked. Presumably that was the 4th riddle? Next message was "sixth riddle", the fish one, and fish did work. Then I got 7th riddle, the time one, put in "time" and it said code already redeemed. Maybe because I already tried that for the 8th/4th one? At this point I gave up.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Third Riddle Bug

    i had the third riddle bug happen to me too..but could not report it just click on the suggestions... hopefully i wont get skipped with this

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Third Riddle - The Hobbit No Card Reward

    No Reward from 3rd Riddle Redeemed .

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories