MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2821 results found
-
Can't sideboard
In some Bo3 Historic games, in sideboarding, I cannot add cards to my deck, but could still remove them. This makes it impossible to sideboard, and if I do click a card to remove from deck, I also can't submit since my deck is under 60 cards.
When this happened in my last match, I tried exiting and rejoining hoping that restarting the client would fix the issue, but when that happens it auto submits your sideboard, so I had to play the next game without having sideboarded. Restarting between matches has fixed the issue in the past (Temporarily).
However,…
6 votes -
Cannot click and drag to add cards to library, Surveil or Mulligan
As title said, cannot click and drag to add cards to library, Surveil or Mulligan. This happened a couple of days ago. Makes the game unplayable.
6 votes -
matchmaking
MAtchmaking is disgusting./ You purposely pair themed decks against eachother like tokens vs tokens or lifegain vs lifegain. For a game based on imagination. your developers have zero./ i play this game to challenge myself against other deck types and youve completely taken that away from everyone. Nobody wants to sit in front of a mirror and fight themselves./ super disappointed. where's your imagination been hiding wizrds?
6 votes -
Player report option only available during a game is a problem
We should be able to report a player after the game, or at least when we are still in the game, when it just finished. I don't want to be in a hurry during the game to write a report message. And how can we report players stalling when we are not even sure yet that they did quit?
For now I will stick to the former report form.6 votes -
Through The Forest Gate. bug
I had been ramping in a Selesnya brew and didn't count how many lands I had in play before playing a second Through The Forest Gate and when I was shown the top 20 there were no lands to choose from. I was unable to select done or select all. Thanks for addressing the bug when you figure out what is going wrong. It has happened once before so it wasn't a fluke.
6 votes -
PC version behaving like Mobile version
After the most recent update, my PC version of MTGA, launched through Steam, is behaving as if it were the mobile version of the game. I am currently playing it on an MSI Claw 8 Ai+, and even in gamepad mode it never did this before the most recent update. There are no video options or exit game option in the game menu and everything is zoomed in to an extreme degree. Is there a way to fix this?
6 votes -
Best of Three Sideboarding is corrupted/bugged
Best of Three Sideboarding is corrupted/bugged - the client shows a corrupted screen (avatar selection?) with buttons that don't do anything. Cannot sideboard of even confirm - have to wait for timer to expire.
6 votes -
S pen
Since new update S pen is no longer working for the app
6 votes -
get rid of paradigm
Paradigm cards are basically cheating as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who uses them in their decks is an uncool person. They should be totally banned. There shouldn't exist any cards that are unstoppable and untouchable. Cards that go into exile should be considered out of the game like it was originally intended. A card in exile should not be coming back and effecting gameplay at all, especially not every turn. If they make up game dynamics like this on a card, at the very least they should make a card that removes it or nullifies it. They still haven't…
6 votes -
Casting glacier wood siege mode issue
When casting Glacierwood siege enchantment you have to choose between two modes. the game freezes on the selection screen. It will burn through all the timeouts and just choose the first option
6 votes -
Siège de la cordillère des Andes
Quand j'utilise la carte le jeux bug et reste bloqué sur la proposition des choix. Je n'arrive pas a sélectionner le choix et le temps passe. Je perd donc pour cause d'inactivité
6 votes -
Fix the white bar BO3 pls
Every time I use the sideboard in BO3, the white bar appears. It's been like this for years on Windows PCs. It's really annoying having to restart the client several times until it goes away, and then it comes back soon after. If you fix the client in windows pc that would be great! Thanks for reading!
PD: No, Restoring or repairing the client doesn't help remove that white bar either; sometimes restarting the game does it, but then it comes back.
6 votes -
The Hobbit siege sultai / abzan bug
J'ai un problème lorsque je lance cette carte et que j'ai le choix entre sultai et abzan, impossible d'effectuer ma sélection, je dois attendre la fin du temps du sablier pour qu'il le valide par défaut.
6 votes -
Davriel Soul Broker - Can't Select Emblem Options
I keep clicking on the options, but they do not select. Timed me out and lost the match. This is a recent bug.
6 votes -
Room
Room bug when I damage player to unlock room with the blue 4 mana spirit thingy its supposed to unlock a room it freezes if both rooms are locked on a card I like to bring my enchantments from exile or graveyard please fix and then the little switch to see the board if you have a selection flickers rapidly
6 votes -
matchmaking
Please fix Matchmaking. I'd like to not face the same black discard deck 6 times in a row, then one off, and then another 6 times in a row. There are other decks out there to play against. I'm tired of trying to play test and run different level decks only to run into the same meta deck every single match. This isn't that hard if you put a single iota of effort into it. Obviously there isn't a single person on the team that actually plays the game you manage.
6 votes -
Network error in premier draft
A network error occurred during a Premier Draft during card selection. After the error cleared, all subsequent cards were automatically selected, and the game froze at the end of the deck selection without sending me to the deck editing screen.
6 votes -
Fix your **** shuffler.
Just fix it. Nobody likes it. I spend several hundred dollars a month with Wizards and I'm getting sick of it.
6 votes -
Feature Request: Smart Priority Bluff Toggle (Override Hand-Based Priority)
Currently, bluffing interaction (like instant-speed removal or counterspells) requires turning on Full Control. However, Full Control forces manual priority passes on every single phase and trigger including upkeeps, draw steps, and personal main phase actions.
Experienced opponents easily spot Full Control because its timing pattern differs completely from normal MTGA priority stops, rendering the bluff ineffective while needlessly slowing down matches.I am requesting a Smart Priority Bluff Toggle that allows players to instruct the game engine to mimic holding specific cards from their deck/sideboard.
Implementation idea:
The player would have a menu with toggles for each card name in…6 votes -
Given extra loss in draft
After receiving my second loss in an OTJ quick draft I was taken back to the draft Home Screen where Arena logged me has having 3 losses instead of 2, ending the event.
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?