MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2821 results found
-
pc
Quando jogo a carta frostcliff siege eu não consigo escolher entre jeskai ou temur, o jogo simplesmente trava.
4 votes -
Not
I cast Outpost Siege and the game won't let me choose the mode. I'm on Android and it started happening recently. Idk if it's affected other cards with choosing modes.
4 votes -
Continue against AI after opponent concedes
Allow players to continue against AI after a human opponent concedes
I would like to suggest a feature where, when a human opponent concedes a game, MTG Arena gives the remaining player the option to continue playing against an AI opponent from the exact game state where the opponent conceded.
For example:
Opponent concedes → Match win is immediately recorded → “Continue against AI?” → Yes → AI takes control of the opponent’s existing board and hand/game state.
The original human match would still be completely finished and the win would be recorded normally. The AI continuation would simply be…
4 votes -
New Update Problem
Continual timeouts on iPhone while trying to update
4 votes -
Barrensteepesiege
Game gets stuck when card is played
4 votes -
Daretti doens't let you choose. It frozes at the 3 option, and you have to wait for timeout.
Daretti doens't let you choose. It frozes at the 3 option, and you have to wait for timeout.
4 votes -
partidas con las cartas sin mezclar
Hace 30 años q juego Magic en formato fisico, jamas me paso q de 10 partidas seguidas mas de la mitad tengan un problema en la distribucion de las cartas de mana y de hechizos, en al menos 5 partidas o te salen solo cartas de mana y 1 o 2 de hechizo o te salen solo cartas de hechizo y no salen de mana, nose si los creadores de esta aplicaicon jugaron alguna vez magic pero al principio de cada partida los jugadores mezclan los mazos del oponente antes de empezar a jugar, justamente para evitar esta mal distribucion…
4 votes -
Companion Mechanic Not Working
I have encountered a bug involving the Companion mechanic in MTG Arena.
My deck fully satisfies all the Companion requirements, and the game allows me to select the card as my Companion before the match starts. However, once the game begins, I am unable to cast or use my Companion as expected.
Steps to reproduce:
Build a deck that meets all Companion requirements.
Select the Companion.
Start a match.
During the game, attempt to use the Companion.
Expected result:
I should be able to pay {3} to put the Companion into my hand and then cast it normally according to…4 votes -
Improve Arena Rewards & Economy: Bigger Orb Rewards, Wildcard Trading, and Better Arena Direct Prizes
Hi MTG Arena Team,
I have three product suggestions that I think would make Arena significantly more enjoyable, especially for players who play a lot and work toward completing sets.
1) Add larger Orb Emporium rewards
I’d love to see some larger items in the Orb Emporium that cost significantly more orbs.
For example, instead of spending my orbs across a bunch of 1-orb and 2-orb purchases, I’d much rather have the option to spend 20 or 30 orbs on one larger or more exciting reward.
For me, that would be both more fun and more convenient. It would also…
4 votes -
jeskai revelation
when are you guys going to get off your arses and do your job. The amount of jeskai revelation decks have gone from dominating the meta to ******* ridiculous. I have to play against them 7 out of 10 games and they are boring and not fun to play as they are just counter or remove everything , it a very uninteractive deck as 90% of them only use the tokens from the jeskai revelation.
4 votes -
Land draw
YOU KNOW I ACTUALLY CONSIDERED PAYING ACTUAL MONEY TO JOIN A TOURNAMENT!!!! KNOW DAM WAY WOULD I DO THAT. THE LAND DRAW ISSUE IS SO CONSISTENT IT HAS DEFINITIVELY LOST YOU MONEY. AND AMAZINGLY ENOUGH YOU STILL WONT FIX IT. PATHETIC!
4 votes -
Bloodthirsty Conqueror
Bloodthirsty Conqueror is broken and should be banned. The math doesn’t add up.
4 votes -
Connection Lost
When launching the game via Steam on Windows 11 I get a Connection Lost 'You have lost connection to the server' screen
Steps to reproduce: Launch MTGA on Steam on Windows 11
Expected result: I can log in and play the game
Actual result: See screenshot
4 votes -
Sideboarding Screen Not Coming Up
Sideboarding not opening in best of 3 (on any device). windows & ios
4 votes -
LAND DRAW IS TERRIBLE
FIX YOUR LAND DRAW!!!!
Stop using an algorithm and just make it random. This is ridiculous.
4 votes -
Formidable Speaker Grist not legal target
When grist is in a library it is a creature, I should be able to find it with formidable speaker or green sun, however this did not work in a game and caused me a loss.
4 votes -
Strip Mine needs to be banned in Competitive Brawl
There are multiple ways to recurse it from the graveyard and there is no way to interact with it on the stack. There are several commanders that abuse it and it's fairly easy to search out. Frankly, I'm not sure how Winota can stay nerfed but strip mine is fine?
4 votes -
store error
when i go to purchase gems it says in app purchases are not available and store error
4 votes -
opponent played banned cards
I just played a match and my opponent played brainstorm, i was playing ranked historic and i cant add that card to my deck cause, wouldn`t u know? its banned, lost the game to a vivi player that had 3 cards in hand before pulling off the brainstorm into brainstorm into lightning bolting the **** out of my 2 blockers, cool game
4 votes -
Cheater or completely broken card algorithm
I’m reaching out to you because I don’t quite understand how, when I play against an opponent with a deck of more than 100 cards, usually three things happen: The first is that they tend to have a good mana curve.
The second is that they usually have spells that also match their mana curve.
And the third is that they often draw several copies of the same card during the game.I wonder if we’re dealing with cheaters who modify the game, or if the algorithm that Magic: The Gathering Arena uses is completely broken.
The last match I…
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?