Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2823 results found

  1. This game sucks so ******* bad its disgusting. Land distribution is ******* horrible.

    The algorithm is blatantly rigged. I should be mythic by now, but the land is rigged. You are greedy jerks for this. I feel like this game, as in Arena, is a scam to keep people giving up money for non physical products. Everyone is kept close in win rate to each other. It should be illegal to operate this way in my opinion. Such a waste too, cause you have created a great game platform, and ruined it by being greedy.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Achievement

    Achievements are not tracking for The Reality Fracture specific achievements. Any of the "in a matchmade game" achievements are not counting, like Empower Jace 10, casting from Hexhaven Charm, etc.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Serious Concern About Brawl Matchmaking and Opponent Repetition

    To the MTG Arena team,

    I’m writing because I have a problem with the current Brawl matchmaking system that I don't think can really be explained away as simply getting unlucky with a few matchups.

    I want to clarify something right away because I think it is important to the context of this feedback.

    I have personally played over 4,000 Brawl games on Arena. I realize that the "Seasoned" title is associated with reaching 5,000 total games on Arena, rather than specifically 5,000 Brawl games, so I am not using that title as a measurement of Brawl experience. I simply…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Garruk "are you gonna go" Bug

    the “are you gonna go?” voice line doesn't work.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MTGA Support

    I'm not getting any confirmations that my tickets are being read. There is no phone number I can call either. This is a horrible support experience.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. bug

    i'm not doing your job for you. hire more people, pay them properly, stop introducing new bugs to the game. Read the log. figure it out. fix the game.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unable to open pre release packs

    Pre release packs are still locked after attending an event on October 1 saying it is locked until September 29

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Huge stacks are punishing the ones who is playing normally.

    That is not the first time it happened, and not the first time I am saying it here.

    When someone deliberating make a huge stack of effects, like 100+ effects on pile. The resolution of the effects are draining the opponent turn timer.

    This time my opponent was using horn of gondor with lineage alter, trying to mill me out.

    By activating the horn of gondor he made a stack of around 165 mill.

    I could not answer, since I had nothing, so it was on auto play, but since arena auto play sucks, we got suck for a few…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Surveiling with an empty library failed to allow my Surveillance Phantasm to attack.

    I used Surveillance Phantasm's ability to surveil one with no cards in my library and I could not attack with it when I went to combat. I believe this is not how it should work under the rules after consulting with a judge

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fblthp

    playing with commander, using Fplthp, Impossibly Lost. after attacking with an unlockable his effect triggered causing him to be shuffled into my library. i choose to send him to command zone. he did not go to my command zone. and i got an emblem that claimed his effects. after milling my library i confirmed that he was not in there either. and then when i drew after having no cards in my library, the emblem which claims i win if i draw with no cards in it, but still lost. So not sure which bug happened but something went wrong…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. infinite loops making the game into rage bait

    Bloodthirsty Conqueror/Starship Cleric (and a handful of others) makes me want to throw my monitor out the window and quit playing the game.

    Reason 1: Is this really what the game is about? Honestly, I'm disgusted by the people running these decks. Is it fun? Does it take any skill or thought to win the match? Nope! I play two cards, watch game tick down SLOWLY over minutes until I win. No clever play, no difficult set up. Why is this allowed to exist!? What's worse, it's gaining in popularity. Every mouth breather that can't think their way out of…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Permanents not being sacrificed from sneak attack

    My opponent played a sneak attack and attacked with an emrakul, however in end step when emrakul should be sacrificed it doesnt get sacrificed and instead loses its marking showing its temporary and going to be sacrificed

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. tethermage’s advantage

    tethermage’s advantage would not work as an instant for some reason

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. disconnect during draft

    I got disconnected twice during the Premier Draft that I just finished. Both times, I remained online for other applications. I closed Magic Arena and reopened it, but I missed several picks.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bloodline Recollector

    3 creatures died on an opponents turn and Bloodline Recollector did not become prepared on their end step.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reality Fracture draft server issues

    In the last Premier Draft the game failed to connect to the server multiple times showing "Waiting for server". This caused the second pack first pick to be auto picked (along with a few low impact picks late in pack 1).

    User: TheNerdCheck
    Format: Premiere Draft Reality Fracture
    OS: Windows 11
    Time: ~23:00 GMT+2

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reality fracture packs not received

    I have not received the proper number of reality fracture packs. I purchased the Pack Pass (45 regular packs, 5 mythic packs, 5 gold packs). I received the 3 packs at launch. I purchased the mastery pass and have unlocked 3 packs of regular reality fracture packs. I only recieved 50 packs total.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. continue error open packs

    Every time I launch Arena, the screens for receiving packs appear; I go through the process, but the packs don't show up in my inventory to be opened.
    I’ve also tried closing and reopening Arena, but the problem persists.
    i have a mac

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ride The Shoopuf bug

    When the person just added one land to the battlefield, the ride the shoopuf suddenly took all the land on the battlefield and added that many +1/+1 counters on a target creature. the target creature gained to be +18 in just 2 turns. the enchantment didn't come earlier.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2+ YEAR OLD BUG- Fullscreen on Ultrawide Monitors

    When playing on an ultrawide monitor, fullscreen continues to revert back to a smaller, windowed view after many events such as starting a game or opening a pack. Refer to previous reports for more details

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories