Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2821 results found

  1. Not getting yield on flash or being able to counterspell

    I was unable to counter any spell or cast creature with flash (i had mana and there was nothing in play limiting it). The game immediatelly proceeded to my turn as if i could not do anything.
    I could do it two turns later when i switched to full control, proving that it was bug, not card or similar limiting interaction.
    I lost game and draft in planar cube because of this bug.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Card not appearing in deck building

    I want to add the card "Disdainful Stroke" to my deck, but it doesn't appear in the interface, even after resetting the filters. This happens to one deck specifically.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Log in/user interface

    In the middle of a match, game froze. Restarted and gave black screen. Restarted a few times and same thing. Restarted iPad and it seemed like it had worked, asked to log in, inputted my info and it then proceeded to give me error code: -1. Same on Mac book and iPhone.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. CAN WE PLEASE play magic against each other with out the PC picking favorites FOR *** SAKE

    Every game its like I'm playing against the PC , THE PLAYER across from me , and your favortized BS .... like can we get a league for honest players that just want to play the game without the rigged shuffler without the 1 in a million hand 10 times a day THIS IS ABSOULTE HORSE **** RIGGED TRASH IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT ITS THE ONLY PLACE TO PLAY THE GAME I WOULD DELETE THIS TRASH RIGGED **** TODAY

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. HYDRA infiltration not triggering when attacking alone

    I was playing a best of 1 Marvel Superheroes draft while i attacked alone multiple times without HYDRA infiltration triggering. It was very important for me, because I needed life and I had a Loki in play. I ended loosing the draft 1-3 and I want my entry back, please.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ward protected commander being cast

    I was playing Brawl against miirym, sentinel wyrm, and my opponent went to cast him from the command zone. I tried to counter with Devious Cover-Up and targeted 2 cards in my graveyard to shuffle back to my library, and I was given a warning that my spell would be countered by the ward ability; I had tapped out to counter the spell. Ward was not active at the time since the wyrm was not a permanent, yet my spell was still countered by the ward ability. To my understanding, Ward only applies if the card that has it already…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Still can't login in

    even after status says everything is operational today I still get this error.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why is there a popup asking for a doorbell key?

    I know there's the Hobbit preorder update maintenance currently happening, but as the title says, why is there a popup for a doorbell key on the right side of the screen and another for Internal or External on the left side of the screen. Also, can't connect or sign in to the game, but i can certainly check the status and see the windows platform is operational.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. will not open

    Im running the latest windows 11 fully updated. I just loaded your latest update and the game will not connect but some strange debug menu pops up in the corner and if I click on anything the game reloads. I just wanted to play some mtg arena but its broken I included a screen shot.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shuffler // Matchmaking

    How about not interfering with the shuffler and the matchmaking, just turn it into a random shuffler and random matchmaking within your ranking.

    Just stop the obvious rigging of everything.
    Oh there is this one card you have in the deck, guess you want it in every starthand even though it costs 9 mana. Yep, totally realistic.
    Oh you dont like to play against this ONE specific deck, here have it 5 times in a row as opponent. We have to fetch people a few ranks up to accomplish that but who cares as long as you dont win, sounds…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. lurrus

    I am playing Brawl on PC and I have built a "Winter Soldier, Icy Assassin" deck. All cards meet the requirement to have Lurrus of the Dream Den" as companion but it will not validate it as such in a game. I have insured that no cards WHATSOEVER are mana value 3 or more despite Lurrus only caring about permanents 2 or less. I have included the decklist below just in case that I am missing something. Please Help!

    Commander
    1 Winter Soldier, Icy Assassin (MSH) 239

    Companion
    1 Lurrus of the Dream-Den (MUL) 116

    Deck
    7 Plains (USG) 333…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. FIX THE RIGGED DECK SHUFFLER

    Lost multiple games with the same deck due to terrible shuffles/mulligans. The deck has perfect ratio, and for what? Just for me to pull either one land or three of the same in a multi-coloured deck.

    FIX THE SHUFFLER.
    Even Google has a better randomizer, smh

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Rebalanced Versions of Cards in Competitive Brawl

    Hi! I really am enjoying the addition of competitive brawl! It would be awesome to be able to play the original version of cards that have a "nerfed" alchemy version like Winota or Vivi since the format encourages playing high-power cards anyways.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not Able to Counter Spell from Improvisation Capstone

    Opponent had cast Improvisation Capstone as a paradigm spell, and exiled Sublime Epiphany, targeting a planeswalker of mine. I had a counter spell in hand, but never received the ability to cast it to counter the Sublime Epiphany. I checked all of the cards on the battlefield and none of them made any spells uncounterable. Log files have been attached.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Matchmaking

    Actually have fair matchmaking dependent upon wins, losses, rank and/or card based values (point system given for each card in deck or meta being used or overall deck level) for matchmaking or make it random.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring Chess Clocks to MTG Arena: Let Players Choose Between Fast and Long Games

    Today in Standard, many decks make players take forever to play their turn — or their opponent's turn — and this is ruining my enjoyment of the game.

    This should be like in chess: the clock should be ticking for them and have a limit, and everybody should have the option to play long-lasting games or quick ones.

    I know Wizards won't ever listen to this, but I'm doing my part to make this a better game for everybody: for those who want to play 30-minute turns, or for those of us who want to play a 10-minute game.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MTG Arena Shuffles

    Hello,

    I have been playing MTG Arena for quite some time. Recently I have noticed that your product is very lacking in consistency when it comes to the "online shuffler". I just played aprox. 15 games in which i never saw lands, mana dorks, or only drew lands. This was not previously an issue so something has had to have changed. In fact of those 15 games i had to mulligan to 0 cards in hand multiple times because i was unable to receive a playable hand. You may be thinking " well you're not running enough lands and mana…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How about quit being cowards and allow actual criticism of your terrible products?

    You guys decided to delete my post calling out your Marvel Universe drop, which is an act of corporate cowardice that I find laughable.

    I guess my comment about telling you to print the Peppa Pig cards really struck a nerve with you since you've decided to completely infantilize the game for the next generation by using super heroes instead of coming up with original concepts and ideas.

    I'm glad to know that you're that upset over people levying legitimate criticism of the total and absolute whitewashing of what used to be a great game. It is total absolute proof…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Wildcards

    Please make it so people can exchange their lower tier wildcards for higher tier ones. A system that is like:
    10 Commons -> 1 uncommon
    10 uncommon -> 1 rare
    10 rare -> 1 mythic

    For years I've had over a hundred common wildcards that I don't even touch or use because it's so easy to open the commons in packs. Please make this change, so many people have been asking for it and it's been neglected for way too long.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Face Jace Achievement

    The achievement doesn't work - i only see two others who have posted the same results.
    My jace was empowered to 12, it didnt grant me the achievement. The ONLY thing I can surmise, is that I need to use the jace reality sculptor planeswalker when i control 10 islands, and plus it doing 10 all together, but when i checked online it says that it doesnt need to happen all at once and it just means "total"

    Please fix the bug. trying to have 10 islands in one game is basically impossible let alone getting the planeswalker out too.

    …

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories