MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2823 results found
-
Whenever I claim coins won, it does not add them to my total. Over 3,000 tokens already lost due to this issue.
Whenever I claim coins won, it does not add them to my total. Over 3,000 tokens already lost due to this issue.
3 votes -
Welcome Deck Duels Event not Showing Rewards
The cards intended as rewards for victories are not being awarded at the end of the duel... No reward is being given.
If that is the case and they are added to the collection, there is a display bug because the cards are not appearing on the screen.
3 votes -
Error on closing the app
I have an error whenever I try to close the app after logging out.
The steps I follow are:
- Click on the Gear icon to Adjust Options
- Click on Log Out and confirm
- Click on the Gear icon.
Each time this occurs, a large grey box appears with the option to [Exit Game] or [Log Out] (see attached picture)
Clicking on {Exit Game] does nothing, and it appears the other options have no effect.
In the end the only way I can close the app is with the Task Manager
3 votes -
constructed rank is not updating when winning standard best of one matches
I'm not getting updates to my constructed rank when winning standard best of one games. I've won 4 matches in a row this morning and am showing the same rank progression. It does not show the rank up/down animation after matches, I can only see that on my Profile tab. I am on Windows 11.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
I cannot get my draft-in token after completing the play 5 games of Jump-in! Quest.
I have played multiple games of Jump-in as I only one out of 5 matches in order to get a draft token however even if I played multiple games and won 3 times when I go to the main menu the rewards section goes blank and then when I go and click to a different page or exit the game and come back the Jump-in event is still uncompleted.
3 votes -
Incorrect Translation
There is an error in the Japanese card names for 《Tinybones Joins Up》 and 《Vraska Joins Up》, so please correct them.
3 votes -
Game automatically ends your turn and passes your priority even though you can cast a spell for free at a discount.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Have [[Slumbering Trudge]] in play and equipped with [[Glamdring, Foe-Hammer]]
- Be tapped out with no mana available
- Have [[Rakshasa's Bargain]] in hand.
- The game ends your turn if you're tapped out even though you are able to cast [[Rakshasa's Bargain]] for free using the discount from [[Slumbering Trudge]] and [[Glamdring, Foe-Binger]] being active.
[[Rakshasa's Bargain]] is an Instant Spell with a hybrid mana cost of {2/B}{2/G}{2/U}.
The game doesn't recognize this as castable if it's discounted and ends your turn if there are no other castable spells and continues to pass priority as turns resume until you're…
3 votes -
Sign in button doesn’t work Bug
My login works on the companion app as well as the MTG Arena app. When I go to the website nothing happens when I click the login button. I’ve tried on my phone, and two different computers and different browsers.
When I say nothing happens, I mean, I click the sign in button and it doesn’t even appear to try and sign in, no errors, no redirect, nothing. I can press it 50x and it just sits there.
I tried it on several browsers and several computers with no luck.
3 votes -
Stack Simplification?
Why is there no way to allow the resolving of similar stack items? For example, if you have a two card infinite combo, why does you have to bother pinging back and forth between the two instead of skipping to the win/loss.
It feels like a waste of time, and I’ve been forced into a draw several times because the system isn’t smart enough to handle big stacks. Pathetic
3 votes -
not receiving golden packs
both on android and windows version by buying packs the golden pack counter has stopped two weeks ago to grow; right now i've "lost" at least 2 golden packs
3 votes -
rigged game/juego trucado
The way we’re treated is disrespectful; every time I play Pioneer, I end up losing most of my matches because I get mana-screwed or mana-flooded, constantly drawing cards that are irrelevant to what my opponent is playing. At this point, it’s actually funny.
It’s incredible how lucky my opponents get with everything; it’s clear they just won’t let me play.
I went from being in the top 98% of Mythic rank to below 90%—they won`t let me secure a numbered ranking by the end of the month. I hope all the pigs I get matched against—especially the ones manipulating the…-
M%C3%ADtico%20Jeskai%20Lessons%20Pioneer%2018-09-2026%20(3).png 2618 KB -
M%C3%ADtico%20Jeskai%20Lessons%20Pioneer%2018-09-2026%20(1).png 2020 KB -
M%C3%ADtico%20Azorius%20Control%20Pioneer%2018-09-2026%20(4).png 2201 KB -
M%C3%ADtico%20Azorius%20Control%20Pioneer%2018-09-2026%20(3).png 3521 KB -
M%C3%ADtico%20Azorius%20Control%20Pioneer%2018-09-2026%20(2).png 1654 KB
3 votes -
-
Report
Players are clearly not receiving any discipline for roping other players, despite the new report option. I am getting roped every other game still.
Either actually follow through and make the reporting meaningful, or create a game mode where you have much shorter turns, or better yet, if someone is reported and then ropes in that same game, give them the loss. This is not difficult.
3 votes -
Cant exert glorybringer
i cant exert my glorybringer the turn it comes in
3 votes -
shuffler is a piece of ****
I am so sick of losing to the awful shuffler, lost all three games out of 4 in a draft and I lost to the shuffler....ALL OF MY LOSSES WAS DOWN TO DROUGHTS AND FLOODING. What the **** are you doing to sort it out. oh wait a minute you are doing something its called ignoring us........
3 votes -
UNBEATABLE OPPONENTS
Why do you incessantly force me to play against people who play exactly the same cards? Every game have exactly the right card every time they need it and there's absolutely no possible way that I could ever win this game so they're either cheating or you're forcing me to lose. I don't appreciate it having my time wasted.
3 votes -
Dwarf/Chocobos are so LOUD
Please make the dwarf minion shut up or be quieter. The chocobos, too. They're so constantly loud.
3 votes -
Bug
platform PC windows11
When oponente have too much triggers on stack i can't use instant or flash spells, before combat, oponent was using monoW lifegain deck, with mobilize, when atack stack's a lot os lifegain and the game do not allow me to cast instant or flash spells, happened a lot of times3 votes -
Toxic needs removed
Toxic needs removed from non-competitive queues until you make additional ways to interact with poison counters. It's too oppressive and far too easily abused.
3 votes -
******** DEAL
Yeah I'd appreciate it if you stopped giving me my most expensive cards in my deck in my opening hand. Every single ******* game like is this what you're shuffling algorithm does? Is f****** ***** the guy over instead of dealing the f****** cards in his deck? There's 90 cards in my deck f****** four of them cost seven or more and you give me one of those four cards every single time. How do you expect me to win any f****** games when you can't f****** deal cards properly? What a joke.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?