MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2828 results found
-
Daily Deals Reset in 217 Hours
Apparently my Daily Deals reset in 217 Hours? I’m on iOS and tried restarting the app and resetting assets and this bug still persists.
3 votes -
Indestructible creature destroyed
I had an Indestructible Artefact creature with 2/2 (Copied Vibranium Daggers with Ultron's ability). My opponent played Widows Bite with gives a target creature -2/-2. This killed my Indestructible Vibranium Dagger copy. I don't believe this should have happened. Indestructible should have prevented that.
3 votes -
Incorrect timeout issued
I followed the instructions for reporting a bug via gameplay;
I performed an infinite loop until I had enough creatures to block my opponents attack, fully, in the process my timer appeared because of my elongated process. After I ceased the loop, my opponent had a lot of triggers and casted a lot of spells from affinity and Urza’s wheel ability, which is when the bug occurred, because my timer came back up, even though I was rapidly clicking on resolve for my opponents, abilities and triggers, I was not adding anything to the stack. I was simply clicking resolve…
3 votes -
Broken timeout system
Please fix or roll back whatever you did to cause me to lose the game due to timeouts, when I’m simply waiting on the GAME to resolve a large stack on my turn. This is unacceptable.
3 votes -
Ban combinations of cards that ddamage when healing and heal when causing damage
After going through a battle where I lost (and got ******) because an opponent used two cards that caused an infinite loop, I believe that such combinations should be banned. The cards in question were Bloodthirsty Conqueror and Starscape Cleric, played on two separate turns, plus a damage card to start the process. I ended up sitting there watching as my life points disappeared into the void, unable to do anything as the loss happened, despite having a significant life lead beforehand.
3 votes -
MSH Mastery Pass - Duplicate Protection Not Working
Mastery Pass Mythic Card reward is active with Duplicate Protection. I just purchased the Mastery Pas at Level 34, and one of the 10 Mythic card rewards converted to Gems despite me only having 40 of the 100 Mythics collected. Either duplicate protection went away without an announcement I picked up on, or I've been incredibly lucky since the Foundations set when I started playing. Please reinstate duplicate protection for the Mastery Pass Mythic card rewards.
3 votes -
A glitch or a cheat
I was playing someone and they used cruel alliance and were able to exile Storm, Windrider without paying the teamwork cost. This is either a glitch or a cheat. I quit immediately and took screenshots to prove it.
3 votes -
Imort deck function not working.
Unable to import decks from my clipboard. The game gives me an error it can't find specific cards like exotic orchard. I understand that it is highly sensitive to misspelling empty text like spaces or a stray tab.
3 votes -
M21 Forest Art
Hey Wizards, the art of M21 Forest by Jonas de Ro is still bugged. The mana symbol is not appearing in the card
3 votes -
The timeout functionality just allows players to annoy other players.
The timeout functionality basically reduces game enjoyment more than it helps. Gix this please
3 votes -
Please stop doing momir
Please make a new weekly instead of momir. It's incredibly boring frustrating and has zero gameplay. I dont even want to engage in the game because it wastes so much of my time trying to do a repetitive nonsensical weekly "event." There are so many other options like choose 2 standard sets and build a deck. Just please get rid of this abomination
3 votes -
jeskai revelation
have you guys considered looking at how many decks are using jeskai revelation? I am playing against it on average 7 out of 10 games and the deck is boring and stupid to play against as it as it is very uninteractive. It is just counterspells, removal, card draw and jeski revelation and then just keep playing counterspells and removal using the prowess on the monk tokens. All in all it is just boring because you just dit there basically flipping cards and no one should have to build just to specifically counter a single deck. It really needs to…
3 votes -
land
FIX YOUR LAND PULL!!
60 cards and 23 lands, this is what I get? Hey guess what I did this game? I PLAYED LAND. WOW SO MUCH FUN.
This happens so often. It's either this or it's 2 land and then NONE for the rest of the game, which therefore lasts for maybe 6 turns as my enemy ramps instantly and destroys me.
4 votes -
consign to memory
Full Control keeps wearing off in my end steps. This is preventing plays with consign to memory and Quantum Riddler which are leading to game losses for me.
3 votes -
cant play instant,which cause game loss
cant play instant cause my lose
3 votes -
Sideboard timer is not accurate
While playing in my Arena championship qualifier, I was trying to sideboard into a different deck, and I was keeping an eye on the timer. As I was swapping out cards, the client ended my sideboard session with 25 seconds left on the timer… and none of my changes were kept. I thought I must have missed the time elapse, but no, it happened again between games 2 and 3. I even checked the next match without changing any cards, and again the game forced me to move on with 25 seconds left on the timer.
3 votes -
bug report
i've bought a pick 2 draft of reality frature on arena and i cant't play it for a bug i play on apple iphone 15 and my mail is nicodelpi1994@gmail.com
2 votes -
CANNOT JOIN EVENT ?
I'm not trying to join an event. I'm trying to play a regular game in timeless mode or brawl mode. Nothing to do with events. I swear to God it's every single day. There's something with this game that forces you to make it difficult to just play the ******* game, let alone enforcing me to play the same f****** cards over and over and over non-stop. Same people. Same cards, same people same cards play brawl. It's the same as playing a 60 card deck exactly the same cards. It's like you just took the safety card deck and…
2 votes -
Way of the Deathbringer Translation Bug
Regarding the Japanese text for "Walk as the Bringer of Death," the loyalty point value consumed is garbled and cannot be confirmed.
Since I cannot verify the accurate text during the game, it is negatively impacting my play experience, so I would appreciate it if you could address this.
2 votes -
Voice missing from lines
As I went through the newly added content for the Fractured Reality box, I had decided upon purchasing some voice lines for myself, as I had no voice lines and liked the phrases and colours of the new emotes.
It was much to my dismay when I went to equip them that all but one line was voiced. Imagine my annoyance at having all but one work. I noticed the time, went to look at the MTGA status page and noted that it was still reportedly under maintenance, and so I chalked it up as a temporary issue that developers…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?