MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2833 results found
-
Draft network errror
during a premier draft a network error occured leading to server issues. I would like to be reimbursed for the draft.
2 votes -
Disconnect during draft
While drafting reality fracture my client disconnected and I was left with only the automatic picks for packs 2 and 3. I attempted to reconnect multiple times, but each time the screen would go blank and show a spinner with the "Connecting to server..." message. Is it possible to cancel and refund the draft pass that was spent?
2 votes -
bug priorities through double strike and first strike
Hello,
I encountered a bug during a Draft game that affected the outcome of the game.
My opponent attacked with Koth of the Homestead as the only attacker, with double strike from Yuriko, Blade of the Mighty. I blocked Koth and intended to cast Stingerquill Charm after declaring my blocker, giving it deathtouch and first strike.
However, after declaring the blocker, I did not receive priority and the game immediately proceeded to the first combat damage step, preventing me from casting my instant.
I tried this twice with two different creatures, with the same result each time.
Since this bug…
2 votes -
Store - add an option to purchase multiple wild-cards
Please ad an option to purchase multiple wild cards (rare/mythic).
I play Brawl and purchase many wild cards for new decks. It is frustrating to have to do 10+ separate transactions and sometime triggers my payment card, stopping as they think it's spam.
Please also bring back common/uncommon purchases. I have spent a lot on wild cards (being new) though withouth an option to get common/uncommons on bulk, have stopped spending money on building new decks.
2 votes -
Face Jace achievement not awarded
I completed this twice, thinking the Jace token wasn’t enough. No matter which version of Jace, it doesn’t get awarded.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
[Android][Ranked] Player is auto-defeated for inactivity while opponent is resolving a long combo
Platform: Android
Game mode: Ranked
Issue: Inactivity timer incorrectly applied to the player who is not taking actionsDescription:
During a ranked game on Android, my opponent started an extremely long combo that lasted approximately 15 minutes.
The combo involved more than 180 steps being put onto the stack, with each of these triggering approximately 3 additional steps, resulting in an extremely long sequence of automatic actions.
During the entire combo it was continuously my opponent's turn and no action was possible on my side.
During the combo, the opponent's hourglass timers appeared and repeatedly ran down to 0.
After…
2 votes -
Draft Unfair Loss
Hello,
I am writing to report a bug in MTG Arena (PC) that caused an unearned loss in my Reality Fracture Premier Draft event.
What happened:
I entered the matchmaking queue for my Premier Draft event.
While still in the queue, before any match was found, I canceled the search.
After canceling, my event record showed an additional loss, even though no match was ever played. I never saw an opponent, a mulligan screen, or a game board.Account details:
Display name and ID: [O Cachorrada#08695]
Platform: PC ([Windows], [Steam]
Event: Premier Draft, Reality Fracture
Date and approximate time: [5th…2 votes -
Network Issues during premium draft
I was doing a premium draft and in the middle the pick started sticking. Then a network error screen came up then the draft reset and it had automatically made my last few picks.
2 votes -
Never remove the gear/settings icon
Very simple - on the mobile application for Arena, NEVER remove the gear icon for settings. I demand and expect the ability to concede a game at all times without being held ******* to the systems inability to quickly resolve triggers that require no input from either player. NEVER remove user agency to exit a game and move on to a new one.
2 votes -
jace empower
jace empowered to 10 not completing.
2 votes -
product suggestion
I was doing a draft in magic arena and the game crashed with no reason , I checked my net and was all right
2 votes -
face jace achievement
Just like other players reported, I've empowered Jace in a match against another player (timeless play) past 10, and didn't got the achievement.
the match was on my account and ended at around 22:00 GMT+1, i can't share anything else besides I'm on Android
2 votes -
Pile of cards
In game, i lost a match of draft because of this, i could not see what an opponent had because our cards all piled on top of each other on my side. Images provided. I could not tell the power or select many of the oponents units when trying to use removal because of this bug
2 votes -
Three Bowls of Porridge
I had 2 instances of the card "Three Bowls of Porridge" in game , one had exhausted the option to do 2 damage , the other was fresh.
However the option remained blocked on both instances , eventually costing me the game. Once the spent instance of the card got removed by my opponent , the 2 damage option came back online on the remaining one.2 votes -
Emotes with sounds - This is the day I will permanently lock in the mute all button in my options
Anything said in the title.
Im not even trying to get it removed, it wont it generates money.
I just wanted to make it heard that the ability to interject gameplay with paid sarcasm alongside sounds corsses the line of emotes interfering with my gameplay to a point were MTG arena is now indefinitly an emote free place for me2 votes -
Vous en avez pas marre chez WOC...????
Sérieusement!!....vous en avez pas marre de laisser votre logiciel faire gagner des pauvres débiles congénitaux avec des decks de débutants ou sans aucunes synergie ou stratégie gagner sur le mode Classement avec des tirages de cartes complétement truqués?
Simplement parce que des attardés mentaux vous ont donné quelques pauvres dollars, vous truqué la pioche des cartes en mode classement alors que ce mode de jeux devrait être le seul avec le maximum de neutralité et d'impartialité de tous les modes de jeux proposés.
Vous faites accéder au rang mythique tous les bouseux qui vous donne de l'argent même si ils…
2 votes -
HOO!!...WOC vous en avez pas marre?
Sérieusement!!....vous en avez pas marre de laisser votre logiciel faire gagner des pauvres débiles congénitaux avec des decks de débutants ou sans aucunes synergie ou stratégie gagner sur le mode Classement avec des tirages de cartes complétement truqués?
Simplement parce que des attardés mentaux vous ont donné quelques pauvres dollars, vous truqué la pioche des cartes en mode classement alors que ce mode de jeux devrait être le seul avec le maximum de neutralité et d'impartialité de tous les modes de jeux proposés.
Vous faites accéder au rang mythique tous les bouseux qui vous donne de l'argent même si ils…
2 votes -
Dragging a card while the draft pick times out prevents future picks
- Join a draft event.
- Click on a card and start to drag it. Keep holding it and let the timer run out.
- In the next pack, you won't be able to select cards. If you click "pick now" it disconnects you from the draft. You have to restart the client entirely.
(As a bonus, when I restart the client and reconnect to the draft midway through, it seems like the arrows that show up when targeting a spell are broken. I can see the point of the arrow but not the line.)
This happens to me a lot toward the…
2 votes -
Surveillance phantom from Opponent could attack (but they did not scry or surveil in their turn)
1 See title
2 using Mac OSX through EPIC Games
3 surveillance phantom should not have been able to attack, it lost me the game
where can I ask for a refund of my Gems?
player logs are available2 votes
- Don't see your idea?