Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2858 results found

  1. Visual glitch when opponents Put +1+1 counters on a creature

    Whenever opponents are putting +1+1 counters on their creatures, the little "1" that appears on their creature to indicate a counter duplicates vertically like 10 times and the entire game slows down. Then, when I try to play any more cards, when the card is on the right side of the screen being displayed as a played card, it stays there even after it has resolved.

    Format is Brawl

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Timer

    I enjoy combo decks. It's my style. It would be cool to have a "combo" button that lets me repeat a series of actions multiple times like a macro for mobile. And/or the timer should check for life change/life loss and not count against you accordingly. I've been playing Hawkeye's Bow combo in pioneer and my worst enemy hasn't been counterspells or aggro, but life gain. If they make it to 40 life, my timer runs out before I can reduce their life to 0 with an infinite on board as I'm actively demonstrating a loop. I also play Acererak…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Invalid Commander in Brawl deck

    For some reason, Tatyova, Benthic Druid is displayed as an invalid Commander when I go to select my Brawl deck.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Network connectivity

    Sometimes during my game, I will have a network pick up and the timeouts are so long that by the time the client realizes it needs to establish a new connection. My timeouts have run and I lose the game. This is so frustrating when I can detect there’s a problem and the fastest solution for me is to force close the application and try to boot it up again and hope I can beat the timeouts. If I can detect there needs to be a reconnection the app should be able to do it much faster. I’m tired of…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Valiant emberkin extra looping triggers

    Valiant emberkin triggers way more times than intended if I have 4 copies of valiant emberkin out which is easy to do using whiskervale forerunner and target a recruit instructor with a manifold mouse it will create way more 1/1 mouse tokens than intended it should be 5 but it creates more like 30 same will happen if I target a seedglaive mentor it should add 5 +1/+1 counters but will add much more playing on ios

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Best-of-Three Shuffler

    I have noticed that while playing 60 card, best of three on PC, the shuffler is noticeably worse. While using decks that would otherwise perform normally in best of one (consistent 2-4 lands in starting hand, even mix of land/nonland draws), whenever I play best of three, those same decks almost always receive horrible hands and draws (0-1 or 5-6 lands in starting hand, multiple instances of consecutive land/nonland draws). I know most people have issues with the shuffler in general, but I don't really mind how it usually is. That being said, specifically for best of three, it feels…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Incorrect damage calculation

    version: 2026.61.30.13636.1303683

    Hi,

    I was playing a MSH pick 2 draft game, and I lost the game due to the game incorrectly assigning damage. Please see the attached screenshot. Prior to the attack, I was on 6hp, and after declare attackers step, I cast widow's bite (-2/-2) on captain marvel, which modified it from a 6/5 to a 4/3. But then I took 8 damage, not 4, and I lost the game and my event ended off that. I would appreciate if this bug could be investigated, and if I could be compensated my entry at least for the event,…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bug

    No se puede usa a kaheera, custodiahuérfanos como compañero en brawl competitivo, en partidas no sale para ponerlo en la mano y no se si pasa con otros compañero(no e poblado si pasa con el resto de compañero) estoy jugando en Android

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pick 2 draft card missing

    I did a pick 2 draft and drafted the mythic ‘Earth’s mightiest hero’s’ card. I’m building my deck and there are an odd number of cards drafted, so it got edited out somewhere.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. No reward after matches

    I'm not getting rewards for winning matches since this morning.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. randomly choose lands when playing

    Would love a switch where basic lands could use random art available rather than being locked into to the lands picked at deck construction time.

    Multiple options:
    * Use the lands specifically chosen for this deck
    * Pick a random art for each basic type and use that consisently
    * Pick a random art for every basic land.

    Playing in paper, you always have variety. Would be nice to be able to set the preference in the deck builder itself.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Day 2

    Day number 2 of my opponents getting all their combo pieces, cards, etc etc. 5-9 in a span of 42 total minutes. I was fighting to stay a top of 4 digits in ranked but noooo, 2 days of arena favoring my opponents killed that momentum now I’m back at down at 93%. This is very very very infuriating. Having to face my worst match up **** near 80% of the time is atrocious let alone the shuffle favoring my opponents consistently is frustrating. Having to face synthesizer decks almost every game when I reach single digits in ranked is…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Loops

    Please let loops be feasible in Arena. I want to make infinite mana, draw my deck with Thrasios, and play Thassa. I should be able to do that without me and my opponent having to sit through 10 minutes of making mana and flipping through my deck. It's not a good experience for both of us.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Steal the Show

    steal the show didnt deal the right damage after i discarded a card to it

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. RAHILDA, WANTED CUTTHROAT

    RAHILDA WANTED CUTTHROAT wouldnt let me play the card is had exiled

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ashaya, Soul of the Wild non-land wipe exemption

    Ashaya, Soul of the Wild makes all of your non-token creatures into forest lands which should negate any destroy/exile target/any/all non-land permanents. I just played a game in an event and this mechanic did not work properly and all my creatures were wiped. Please correct this flaw.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can’t play Brawl on iPad

    It’s been about a year now and I can’t play Brawl (Standard or Historic) matches on my iPad. Start the match, get to the loading screen and get stuck “waiting for opponent’ while the match starts in the background. I’m unable to concede the match and have to restart the game again. It’d be great if this could get fixed.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Matchmaking msytic teir and hand generator

    I think it is stupid, that the match making algorithm. Only face u again the ultimate counter, of your Deck! Its becoming zero fun, and completely predictable! Facing the same deck over and over. ALSO the hand generator and deck shuffle, will Decides i don't need land to play. Its like " You have won enough. I've throw, your worst nightmare deck at u 6 times, and still Can't stop u. So guess what. IF I give u no land. U can win, period"! U have a higher chance to be struck by lightning. Then not pull land in a…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I didn’t get a card I bought with mastery orbs

    I bought the astonishing ant-man using set mastery orbs, but the card didn’t appear in my collection.
    I’m using an i-pad

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Lier, Disciple of the Drowned

    I was playing draft and had Lier, Disciple of the Drowned on the battlefield and I used my card that also has flashback, but it didn't give me the option to use silent departure for the cost of one blue mana and that cost me the game.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories