MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2870 results found
-
Rest in peace
Rest in peace states that it exiles all graveyards when it enters. If it was exiled by an opponents card effect, i.e. perilous snare, and a card destroys that exile effect, i.e. ultima, rest in peace returning to the battlefield does not recognize the "enters" trigger. This was the exact scenario I faced and I do not know if other exile effects cause the same unintended interaction.
1 vote -
Rampaging Raptor planeswalker damage not working
Rampaging Raptor planeswalker damage not working
1 vote -
Angelic Destiy did not swap when using bilbos type swap mechanic, i ended up gifting mirror room instead of swap.
FOUND A BUG. Used bilbo to swap enchantments mirror room for angelic destiny, but angelic destiny did not swap, instead i gifted mirror room to my oppponent.
1 vote -
Mayor Tong of Chin Village
The aforementioned card is not legal to play in brawl but in my last match, my adversary was able to play it in competitive brawl (maybe it was only ban in non competitive brawl and forgotten on the competitive format…). All in all, it makes for easy abuse against opponent's commander.
1 vote -
Bruenor
Bruenor battlehammer's ability is not working since last update
1 vote -
connection
I have lost paid draft games b/c of Arena constantly dropping the connection and freezing all actions during the game. Yes my internet is working just fine - nothing else is freezing and I'm showing avg pings of 6ms.
Logging out and in 3 times during a match - only to lose b/c the client won't connect is absurd. You need to compensate us for the time and money lost!
1 vote -
Leatherhead, Swamp Stalker
LeatherHead attacked with Practiced offense. Leatherhead was able to remove it's hexproof counter over and over again without losing it's hexproof. Leatherhead also had a malestrider's resolve enchanting it.PCLeatherhead was unable to be removed even though it was destroying enchantmentsLeatherheadshould lose it's hexproof
1 vote -
Mythic Wildcards without purchase/mastery prize
On September 22, 2026, 3 Mythic wildcards appeared in wildcard (lotus) icon. Why?? I waited for an announcement and none came.
Some socials/discussion boards link this to Arena changes. I haven't seen anything certain and explanatory. I made no purchses. No packs opened since my Set Mastery ran out. No achievements.
1 vote -
Please give an option to remove card highlighting. Payers are abusing it to create distractions while playing
The lack of the ability to turn off enemy card highlighting allows bad actors to create visual distractions when they continuously mouse over their cards during the opponent's turn. This could also prevent those with epilepsy from playing the game
1 vote -
Didn't get my wildcard
I win a match and got a random card as a reward as part of the daily rewards. It was Innkeepers Talent. I already have 4 of those so I should have gotten a rare wildcard, which I need desperately. I never got one.
1 vote -
OOPS guess i cant play thr Phantom Sealed MWM Events
got screwed again by midweek magic by being given no good cards just junk rares with no synergy or colour coordination. whole event is a write off. there should be an option to re-roll the rares, or they should just give you a proper randomized card pool more similar to an actual sealed event rather than essentially a preconstructed format with a couple optional rares
1 vote -
why cant i play after an update? it just keeps having the "an error occurred please restart or exit the application" message.
why cant i play after an update? the “an error occurred please restart or exit the application.” message keeps on popping. take note that just right after i finished the updating i even got to open the app with no issues whatsoever, the issue happened when i tried to open the app for the second time.
1 vote -
Zoyowa's Justice bugged
While playing brawl, if Zoyowa's Justice is cast targeting your commander, choosing to send your commander to the command zone will permanently remove it from the game.
This issue occurred on PC
The commander is removed from the game when selecting "Command"
The commander should return to the command zone
Note: I checked my library, graveyard, and exile several times to find my commander. Instead it no longer existed for the remainder of the match.
The only workaround would be to select "Library" and hope you draw your commander later
1 vote -
Counterspell ended my turn
My opponents "Counterspell" - the Final Fantasy card style one "Wild Rose Rebellion"- ended my turn pre-emptively, despite not having that effect on it's card text or any such item.
I still had a turn left, I did have mana left, I did not have my combat for my turn, it just ended the turn completely to my opponents draw step.
I implore you to fix this bug, to make it interact the same way as other spells.
1 vote -
Timeout didn't lose game
Opponent went to 00:00 on the clock and did not lose. They had cast windcrag siege.
1 vote -
Automation for When To Have A Stop
When spells affect your board-state/hand-state/grave/etc, then please check to see if there are any relevant game actions that should prompt for priority.
It is my main phase (as pictured) and I had creatures who could have floated mana but MTGA doesnt have this as a rule. So Cyclonic Rift here doesnt use the stack (essentially).
Of course I dont want hard stops for all spells. I'm looking for common situations to check against (is floating mana relevant? Should the skip button only apply to when my opponent isnt interacting with me/my stuff directly? Should instants and spells with flash keep…
1 vote -
DDOS attack? But is that possible?
In this game, I noticed any server requests were quite slow. Like someone was attacking my connection somehow. (I do have some protections on my end from DDOS attacks. Yet shouldn’t my IP be shielded from what they could see?)
This seemed more like a server error (though I dont remember the exact details of what I couldnt do as this was from early July 2026)
1 vote -
ART STYLES: Work on having correct spacing (and font colour)
You have an art department who is trying to curate the art and concept to a high enough level. Try to automate as much as possible. And make it easy to have a correct port into MTGA (seen are two art styles. One that is wrong and one that is correct)
1 vote -
BUG:Natures Rhythm after cancel reduce cost
I played Natures Rhythm from Graveyard , and select creature for reduce cost
then I canceled select and try to select another creature for reduce
Then after selected stopped play I can’t pickup creature from deck
My turn was skipped .1 vote -
Pioneer masters
I bought 20 mythic packs of pioneer masters and instead of giving me card it gave me gems. I have not completed the set and I hadn’t even collected one of each mythic
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?