MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2874 results found
-
Cannot select creature
Some bug Where a creature could not be targetet, not by menor my oponent.
No spells were cast to get hexproof or anything, tried multiple spells and abilites over time and it would never alow me to target that wolf.
1 vote -
Sac creature without ability
I put card Unable to Scream to commander enemy. And then on she/he turn, that commander can be sacrifice without any card with ability or trigger ability can sacrifice creature.
My english is so bad and sorry if i wrong word anything bad about what i tell. I hope everyone doesn't have same thing like this on the game. And i hope this will never happen again
1 vote -
Airbender's Reversal getting auto passed
I had Airbender's Reversal in hand. I had the mana open for it. Opponent casts a spell making me sacrifice a creature. The client auto-passed priority when I wanted to airbend my own creature using Airbender's Reversal.
1 vote -
DIDNT GET TO OPEN MY GOLD PACK
bought 10 packs of super heroes got a gold pack had a server issue then didn't have a gold pack to open just 10 pack I ordered
1 vote -
親和Affinityと最高工匠卿、ウルザ/Urza, Lord High Artificerに関して
マイアの処罰者/Myr Enforcerなど親和カードが手札にあり、土地から出せるマナ量と最高工匠卿、ウルザ/Urza, Lord High Artificerのマナ産出量が親和カードの現時点の支払いコストを上回っているにもかかわらず、それらのカードは唱えられない、ために次のステップ(メイン1であれば戦闘、メイン2であればエンドに)に向かおうとする挙動が見受けられる。何か見落としているだろうか?添付ファイルを参考にちょっと確認してみて欲しい
1 vote -
Summoning a legendary creature when one the same is already on battlfield
Twice this has happened to me, and twice I lost the game because of this glitch. MTGA ask which one you would like to send to graveyard, but when you click on that creature, it is the one that is kept, while the other is ?whereever? it goes, i don't know because I was too busy cursing out MTG to see.
1 vote -
Sapling nursery
I had a guy cast sapling nursery using only four mana and have a picture of it
1 vote -
No match for mice
When I try to play with my Boros-mice deck, it seems there's nobody willing to play with me.
It happens each and every time, in Standard, Historic and Alchemy mode, and just with Boros-mice deck.
So I end up by never playing with this deck.
I also play with more than 60 other decks, and none of them is affected by such a curse. Can you fix it?1 vote -
Mistbind Clique didn't trigger properly from bounce
Mistbind Clique didn't return my Guildpact Informant that was used to champion it when Teferi's Time Twist was used on it and left my creature stuck in exile.
1 vote -
Treasure tokens handling
While having Baylee-the-haymaker and hundred of treasure tokens in play, we are not able to pay high mana costs cards.
For example, when attempting to cast primal might with 80 as x, there is no way to quickly assign mana.
When clicking auto pay, Baylen makes that auto pay is paying through taping 2 treasures to gain 1 mana.
Then, doing so 80 times consumes all the timer and the spell is not cast.
There should definitely have a way to handle treasure tokens by batch instead of one by one. Regardless of if I wanted to tap treasures for…
1 vote -
Download the ENTIRE game...again?!!
I love how after the last 2 updates, I've had to download THE ENTIRE F#@%!NG GAME in order to play again...
1 vote -
Spiteful Sliver didn't do damage
The Spiteful Sliver and other Slivers were killed as normal, but they didn't do any damage to target player. It just disappeared.
1 vote -
Palace Jailer
Incorrect rules interactions.
During a Cube draft game, my opponent played Palace Jailer and removed one of my creature. Then i exiled from the game the palace jailer.
The next turn, i became the monarch by playing "Fall from Favor", BUT my creature didn't come back from the exile zone.1 vote -
Card from hobbit event not in collection
I acquired the queen of dale card from the hobbit event using one green orb, but i cant find the card in my collection
0 votes -
Great Train Heist copied by Display of Power failed to produce the third combat
I was playing MTG Arena on iPhone and cast Great Train Heist during my combat phase. I paid the Spree cost for the additional-combat mode.
I then cast Display of Power, copying Great Train Heist while I was still in the same combat phase.
The Arena interface appeared to show two additional combat phases queued on the left side of the screen, which seemed to indicate that both the original Great Train Heist and the Display of Power copy had successfully created an additional combat.
However, after the next combat phase occurred, the queued combat indicators disappeared and Arena did…
1 vote -
"savoir doppelganguer" et "un grand pouvoir..."
Lorsque je duplique la carte "un grand pouvoir..." à l'aide de la carte "savoir doppelganguer" je me retrouve bloqué à devoir attendre la fin de tous mes sabliers si je ne dispose pas d'assez de créatures sur lesquelles poser "un grand pouvoir..." ne pouvant ni selectionner plusieures fois la même, ni créer d'abord les créatures que j'ai dupliqué en même temps grace au sort "savoir doppelganguer" pour seulement ensuite poser mes copies de "un grand pouvoir..." sur celles ci, quel que soit l'ordre dans lequel j'ai choisi me cartes à copier. À la fin de mes 3 sabliers, tout se…
1 vote -
Crafting
Usas using wildcards to craft this card and others, searching for not collected ones. Suspicious chambler from Foundations deck, it should not appear anymore as not colected and with a star on the top when rolling the cards, have crafted it and others, my count is still missing one common card, this one keeps showing as not collected, and my collection didn't add up numbers. I'm trying to pull the log of the game but in the phone it's hard to find where the file is.
1 vote -
Fiery Emancipation
While I have out Ojer Axonil, deepest might, fiery emancipation doesn't seem to work correctly. I had put rolling vortex and when my turn ended and the opponents began they would take 1 damage from rolling vortex then it is changed to 4 from Ojer and then should be tripled unless it can only do 4 from ojer I guess.
1 vote -
Bug, breaks game until 1-2 resets
The issue I’m experiencing is that if I leave Arena running in the background on my iPhone, running ios 26.6, when I reopen the app I’m prompted to reconnect to the server. I reconnect, then the home screen shows an unknown, seemingly random event, my decks do not appear, recently played games aren’t there, yet my account is logged in and I have the correct amount of in game currency. The home screen is different in nearly every way from the app when it’s functioning, but usually completely closing the app and reopening it resets everything, but about a third…
1 vote -
Emberwilde Captain glitch
I was attacked by my opponent for lethal. My opponent had 1 health. I had emberwilde captain in play, was monarch, and had 3 cards in hand. I believe that the captain should have triggered during the declare attackers step and I should have won before we even got to declare blockers.
Bug or am I missing something? Anyway else encounter this?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?