MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Stuck at waiting for server

Whenever I try to login using my account, the launcher will go through preparing assets then it will give me an orange spinning ring that says waiting for server.

My Husband also has MTGA so I had him see if his game works, it does. his works fine on his computer. Except if i try to login on his computer it prepares assets then gets stuck at waiting for server again.

I spent 3 days going back and forth with tech support, changing settings, uninstalling, reinstalling, using different internet connections. They checked to make sure I don't have any bans…

167 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

88 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stuck on victory screen

the game keeps getting stuck on the post game victory screen. need to kill the application each and every time. i've tried online troubleshooting but it seems like there is no fix

109 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Black Screen post Zendikar update 9/17

Was able to play a few games post update, then was hit with error

"Unable to find collection"

After that it's been a black screen with the custom MTGA cursor after launching the game.

68 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. An asset error occured during your last play session. Validating asset files to ensure stability, this may take a while.

UPDATE 25/09/2020 : 'An asset error occured during your last play session. Validating asset files to ensure stability, this may take a while.' Followed by a very long verification of assets.

Issue still happening every day when I first launch the game, even after updating video card drivers, I still have the same problem.
    Started happening 2 updates ago, I thought your last update would fix it but no. I took my first screenshot of the error September 19 2020.
    I managed to reproduce the error.
    Please note, if I launch the game, wait for the assets to verify then…

66 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bot AI frozen

The Bot AI is stuck during attacking phase. Keeps going 'Hmmm', 'Hmmm' but does not make a move even after 15 mins. No countdown timer is started despite the bot taking so long to move.

87 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Network Error

Network error during tutorial. No recovery.

324 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

131 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. MTG Arena crashing on Mac

First time playing on a Mac, the client crashes after every match I complete, then crashes on the next restart.

85 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Game crashing

the game crash and impossible to join the battle after, the game crash systematicaly and i loose the game.... In a draft game

111 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can't do advanced card search in Japanese//日本語での高度なカード検索ができない

Selecting and searching for an advanced filter card type in Japanese does not show anything
    Switching languages will improve the situation.

日本語で高度なフィルターのカードタイプを選択し検索すると何も表示されません
    言語を切り替えることでその場は改善します。

165 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unlocked wrong ROTATED UNUSABLE Selesnya Conclave deck instead of standard Selesenya: To Adventure deck

For the daily deck unlock quest for the white green set I received the rotated unusuable Selesnya Conclave deck instead of the standard Selesnya: To Adventure! deck that I was supposed to receive.

The first three decks (White Blue Starry-Eyed, Green Red Stomp Stomp, and Black Red Line of Fire) unlocked fine. Then Green White Selesnya Conclave is rotated and unusable. Then the following day the unlock for Black Blue Mutation Station is also fine.

I signed up and started playing on September 18, 2020. I finished my colour challenge and unlocked the correct White Blue deck on September 19,…

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. friends list

All the friends on my friends list have disappeared and it says my username is Username#12345. Everything else is normal and on my profile page thing my username is still normal.

105 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cannot continue gameplay

If I have a card I can play or action I can do, the orange button does not appear to let pass priority to go to the next step.

911 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

447 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unity Crash Error

FIX YOUR YOU !!! IT CONSTANTLY CRASHES AND YOU HAVEN'T FIXED A THING!!!! IVE SPENT $100S OF DOLLARS ON YOUR PIECE OF GAME ARENA AND YOU DONT HAVE THE DECENCY TO FIX IT!!! STOP IGNORING THE ISSUE YOU *******

148 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Scute Swarm Gamebreaking Abuse

I see no one posted this, but its a bug people are abusing hard even in Play Queue, the combo of making 700 "Scute Swarm" tokens making the opponent timeout or even lag out of the game, instead of the caster being the one timing out, giving free wins by breaking the game, luckily i had ''Peer Into the Abyss + Underworld Dreams'' and a high end PC that left me with 3-5 seconds before timing out and ended up winning even when opponent was spamming emotes thinking he timed me out while game was also lagging hard, this needs…

50 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Draft logs broken

In the past, the process of drafting has produced text in output_log.txt that draft assistants and trackers use to provide users information about current and past drafts. The draft assistant I'm working on was not providing me any information during any of the Ikoria Traditional Drafts I played yesterday, and examining the log file during the draft revealed that it was because none of the normal output was being produced, even in a modified form.

I'm not sure whether this is an isolated bug or something that's an issue globally. Given that I haven't seen any chatter about draft assistants…

164 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Losing rank after victory in single Play mode

Greetings Wizards, after the recent Zendikar release, I've had instances where I lost a rank upon victory and in single "Play" mode no less. I've lost 2 ranks this way which really wipes my urge to play again. I was aiming for a Gold rank before the end of the season but unless this bug is fixed I don't feel like playing MTGA at all. Please help fix this bug and recover my lost ranks. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Lost ranking in every non ranked play or bot match

I lost ranking on un ranked games, either if i win or loose, even with the bot

46 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Lotus Cobra Trigger Soft Lock

I've had two games where my opponent concedes while I have Lotus Cobra triggers on the stack and the game soft locks. I can interact with the background and highlight cards, but it does not proceed to the victory screen.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The line feed position of the card text in Japanese is distorted // 日本語でのカードテキストの改行位置が乱れている

When checking the card text in a Japanese environment, the line feed position is disturbed on many cards.
    The attached image is an example.

日本語環境でカードテキストを確認すると、多くのカードで改行位置が乱れている。
    添付画像は一例。

137 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I keep losing rank in unranked play. Whenever i win or lose

After the last update I keep losing rank in unranked play. Whenever i win or lose

43 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base